Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
when did she stop being a country singer anyway?

or was she never a country singer? i swear she was a country singer at one point

All of her previous albums were country/country pop I suppose. She's been marketing this one as her first proper pop album.

If you tweeted or facebook'd that opinion, you'd probably end up with a heel thrown through your window.

:dead:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
does getting #turnt to Icona Pop mean bad things for me? :lupe:
you're fine tbf

i don't judge anyone on the tunes they listen to tbh. can't tolerate these annoying fakkity ass kanyetotthe/pitchfork type music fans because they're jack of all trades master of precisely dikk, but that's about it :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You should make one but i doubt you will
can't, banned from TLR and I'm gonna be real my status would just get girl laughs and "awww" and "oh yoyo you're so silly listening to taylor swift <33" replies cause it's exactly the type of nonsense they'd expect from me :laugh:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
No roadman is listening to Taylor fooking Swift breh. That shyt is not #lit
krx3lmx.png
i'm not tryna listen to that wastewoman but i have to say one of the hardest, most gully man i knew used to listen to shyt like kelly clarkson and evanescence :lit:

jSH6A9POT8Bhw.png
dualities

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
krx3lmx.png
i'm not tryna listen to that wastewoman but i have to say one of the hardest, most gully man i knew used to listen to shyt like kelly clarkson and evanescence :lit:

jSH6A9POT8Bhw.png
dualities

Taylor Swift is literally the least talented person to ever become this big in my lifetime. She excels at nothing. :wow:

I was so happy people were shytting on that NYT review of her new album. I saw that shyt on the front page and dude wrote a dissertation for no reason.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Taylor Swift is literally the least talented person to ever become this big in my lifetime. She excels at nothing. :wow:

I was so happy people were shytting on that NYT review of her new album. I saw that shyt on the front page and dude wrote a dissertation for no reason.
i disagree, tbh

she's trash but she brilliantly played country and pop music audiences to care about each other. she's WOAT but what other entertainer in the world has hick ass conservative girls in tennessee and gays simultaneously vying for her attention.

:ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

:stopitslime: I'm willing to bet T. Swift has written more of her own music than Bey has.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
i disagree, tbh

she's trash but she brilliantly played country and pop music audiences to care about each other. she's WOAT but what other entertainer in the world has hick ass conservative girls in tennessee and gays simultaneously vying for her attention.

:ehh:
That is not musical talent, that is branding. Every discussion about this chick is about everything but her music lol. I never thought someone would top Avril Lavigne on my WOAT list. Clap for her

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
That is not musical talent, that is branding. Every discussion about this chick is about everything but her music lol. I never thought someone would top Avril Lavigne on my WOAT list. Clap for her
You said she excelled at nothing :mjpls:

I posited something she excels at :mjpls:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
genuine wasteman

When they played Arsenal at Emirates last year, and I watched him and Capoue get danced around by Rosicky and Flamini. I was like
TAsBZuL.png

Breh just not good enough. Perfect fit for Tottenham, imho.

Capoue aint shyt either

:wow: The subtle disrespect.