Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not a problem

btw mind listing off who you think has the best chances in playoffs? right now seems like y'all, Sounders, Galaxy, DCU, and maybe Revs bubbling up on the outside
everyone is writing off RSL, RSL got rid of the Gals last season. sounders easiest route

I like the revs too, another dark house. it's never the obvious pick. have to go with sounders

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I see that luis silva is on top goal scorer list ...another player who tfc drafted and let go. I wish we kept sam cronin to..dat nikka was suppose to be our future captain:mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I see that luis silva is on top goal scorer list ...another player who tfc drafted and let go. I wish we kept sam cronin to..dat nikka was suppose to be our future captain:mjcry:
and dont forget joao fukkin plata.. breh is a cult hero in salt lake these days and playing the best football of his life, just got called up to ecuador :heh:

B0mf2b9IQAALT12.jpg:large

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So is anyone ever gonna admit that T. Swift made a better pop album than Beyonce's entire solo catalogue? :patrice:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
36k a year at age 24 to play soccer is really struggling :skip:

"qualified for affordable housing" in an expensive market is easy. brehs making 50k a year qualify for affordable housing in DC
nah, it's not a horrible salary but when you consider that you sacrifice your youth where you could be learning skills or advancing a career in other fields + you could get injured, dropped, or traded to the shytbin at any time it's not exactly ideal tho :yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
and dont forget joao fukkin plata.. breh is a cult hero in salt lake these days and playing the best football of his life, just got called up to ecuador :heh:

B0mf2b9IQAALT12.jpg:large
Oh how can i forget about him..he was our best player at one point

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nah, it's not a horrible salary but when you consider that you sacrifice your youth where you could be learning skills or advancing a career in other fields + you could get injured, dropped, or traded to the shytbin at any time it's not exactly ideal tho :yeshrug:
yeah true :ehh: i'd easily do it tho. did those guys go thru the much-maligned ncaa system? because if they have BA's it can be a decent cushion after the career ends
So is anyone ever gonna admit that T. Swift made a better pop album than Beyonce's entire solo catalogue? :patrice:
:ufdup: you bedwenchin breh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:wow: it's one thing to shyt on bey

but then you heap praise on taylor swift in the same breath? :why:

who are you breh. WHAT IS GOING ON

im just using the topic at hand to make drive outsiders back out of this thread

I'll admit this is actually the first T. Swift album I've listened to. It's just pop music, I wouldn't call it bad in all honesty, mainly because I don't care it about it all that much :yeshrug:

I hear you :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'll admit this is actually the first T. Swift album I've listened to. It's just pop music, I wouldn't call it bad in all honesty, mainly because I don't care it about it all that much :yeshrug:

I hear you :ehh:
when did she stop being a country singer anyway?

or was she never a country singer? i swear she was a country singer at one point