Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
You anti-daptists were vanquished where you been? one of your other leaders @Don Hollywood Herrera capitulated, wait nah he straight dropped ya'll the way you did to arsenal :russ:, almost liu kang like ...

I been dapping brehs for almost two months. Now its time for @horse. kills to enjoy the dapping liffeestyle.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I been dapping brehs for almost two months. Now its time for @horse. kills to enjoy the dapping liffeestyle.

sorry @horse. kills but there were some posts that were too good :wow:
red-dawn-wolverines-o.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Dapitalism won :win:

Just like the USSR, the average man will give the dap itself (Reagan) credit, but real mans know that a combination of dap nationalism, cultural exposure to dapitalism through dapnost, and the slow collapse of the anti-dapiet elite due to internal struggles :mjpls: won the day.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I call black people negro or moreno in spanish, nothing racist :ld:

But what about Chivas USAceasing to exist :lupe:

Will Chivas USA fans now watch the Mexican league or will they be LA Galaxy fans :patrice:

@yoyoyo1
considering there's basically like 1000 chivas usa fans (maybe 1000, maybe 200) it doesn't really matter does it

limiting the market to chivas only was just so stupid in the first place

negro ain't even a tiny bit racist, you know how these weird african french are though

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't it the recipient who determines how they'd like to be called? :what: and who gives a fucc if it's not racist in Spanish, it didn't happen in Spain...learn what terms are acceptable and what aren't and kim

And if Evra found it racist then that's down to him, also tone and context has a lot to do with it

using 'black' to describe someone is obvs not racist at all either, but saying to someone "that fuccin black" is a different story

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Just like the USSR, the average man will give the dap itself (Reagan) credit, but real mans know that a combination of dap nationalism, cultural exposure to dapitalism through dapnost, and the slow collapse of the anti-dapiet elite due to internal struggles :mjpls: won the day.
That anti-dapism utopia :mjlol:
I was one of the fiercest opp of that bullshyt movement and I knew from the get go it would end up shattered. Like every dream :demonic: Who in their right mind would resist the satisfaction of giving a dap and above all receiving one. A dap is like head, you get some, you give some and everybody happy :blessed:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Once someone, can't remember who, came through and called Anti-Dap movement the Guilty Remnant it was game over. They folded up quick.