Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
You think kc has a chance against the red bulls?
nope

club is a mess right now tbh. first off we keep losing to RB in the first place, in fact we just lost against them.

all team does is defend, play wide, try and cross it in with minimal success right now. Feilhaber and Juliao are injured. Don't really think there's much of a chance there.

I think DCU or the Galaxy will win the playoffs.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
nope

club is a mess right now tbh. first off we keep losing to RB in the first place, in fact we just lost against them.

all team does is defend, play wide, try and cross it in with minimal success right now. Feilhaber and Juliao are injured. Don't really think there's much of a chance there.

I think DCU or the Galaxy will win the playoffs.
I liked the looks of that player juliao when kc played at bmo feild .. Wish toronto had a player like that instead we lose players like joao plata and now doneil henry...toronto fc is prob by far the worst runned mls franchise.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
I liked the looks of that player juliao when kc played at bmo feild .. Wish toronto had a player like that instead we lose players like joao plata and now doneil henry...toronto fc is prob by far the worst runned mls franchise.
well considering that Chivas folded today, maybe :russ:

you definitely should be doing better for such a big, affluent city, but what does that mean really

speaking of the MLS this had me :mjcry: today, mans need to raise that salary cap a bit :mjcry:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/s...ls-playing-largely-for-love-of-the-game-.html

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so excited for Thursday, this is finally the year

no expectations, horrific away form til yesterday, henry's last games, got a feeling about it

this undeserved championship will be celebrated before we turn into chivas east

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
so excited for Thursday, this is finally the year

no expectations, horrific away form til yesterday, henry's last games, got a feeling about it

this undeserved championship will be celebrated before we turn into chivas east
Why do you hate on henry? Has he been really shyt this season or something?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
well considering that Chivas folded today, maybe :russ:

you definitely should be doing better for such a big, affluent city, but what does that mean really

speaking of the MLS this had me :mjcry: today, mans need to raise that salary cap a bit :mjcry:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/s...ls-playing-largely-for-love-of-the-game-.html
would love nothing more than that, the first few OG generations deserve more than they are getting. just hoping it doesnt get ugly

chivas has some really decent players too, this world cup there were two chivas usa players on one match, blew my damn mind

cubo is the fukking bomb and i really hope he stays in the league. got some real serviceable guys and even a rookie like magic mullet mcnamara who was impressive before he got injured

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Why do you hate on henry? Has he been really shyt this season or something?
he has scored like 1/2 playoff goals in 5 years, he has kinda shifted blame when it matters

love the guy but he's been holding the team back IMO. ojust like @Broletariat said, only gets up for the big games and games agaisnt crap teams, but lets go playoffs vs dc united and he's a non-entity

juan pablo angel was always my personal metro icon, gave his all

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
:banderas: excellent news, thanks for that link
not a problem

btw mind listing off who you think has the best chances in playoffs? right now seems like y'all, Sounders, Galaxy, DCU, and maybe Revs bubbling up on the outside

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Any coli brehs from the UK interested in making some easy cash? I'm trying to find somebody to help me with shipping from the uk to the us.

Nobody :mjcry:
This is a deal I offered another coli breh.

So you live in the UK?

Nothing too serious.. I just wanted to order a few products fromhttp://m.adidas.co.uk , but unfortunately they don't ship to the US.

I'm looking a person in the UK to order these products for me, then ship them to the US. I'd pay the costs of everything I order and all shipping and handling. And of course I would pay you for doing this for me.. We would just have to come up with a reasonable number.

BTW- all of these items would be for my personal use. No bulk orders. I'm currently interested in about 4-5 pieces of gear off that site.