Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
i meant where is he?

hes not even good enough for your bench? you guys really do buy a crazy amount of bust players
Hes bottom of the pecking order he never makes it to the bench on premier league games. Hes only played two games so far this season both in europa. Poch doesnt rate him at all and yeah were good at signing bust players...

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I hate when commentators have to gas a player's background for dramatic effect. "And the former bricklayer has just scored a brace against Villa :gladbron:" like the breh was laying bricks and then one day said fukk it, lemme go play ball in the Prem :rudy: Just let players be players. It's not everyday academy to first team

#WhyPree

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Anderson talisca already having great season in europe:leon: I guess benfica easily replaced rodrigo. They just need more work on that midfeild

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Any coli brehs from the UK interested in making some easy cash? I'm trying to find somebody to help me with shipping from the uk to the us.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Giving Jessie Ware a proper listen tonight...I like this better than Devotion honestly.

Also tell me why turtlenecks used to be the butt of jokes but now turtlenecks are back in and are among the most expensive items for purchase on most websites I've visited. :dwillhuh:

No turtleneck for me this winter :ffs:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
for real what happened to Paulinho?
genuine wasteman

When they played Arsenal at Emirates last year, and I watched him and Capoue get danced around by Rosicky and Flamini. I was like
TAsBZuL.png

Breh just not good enough. Perfect fit for Tottenham, imho.

Capoue aint shyt either

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
genuine wasteman

When they played Arsenal at Emirates last year, and I watched him and Capoue get danced around by Rosicky and Flamini. I was like
TAsBZuL.png

Breh just not good enough. Perfect fit for Tottenham, imho.

Capoue aint shyt either
How is he a perfect fit for us? He barely plays!!