Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
B0-flpDCYAAFBWO.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:deadmanny: the hou/skc bantz

love that type of wummery... qpr like you're gonna have like 80% possession first 15 minutes? ok :leon: *long ball, knock down, goal*

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"one of the beauties of the premier league" he says, as if it were not possible in 200 other leagues around the world

they do their reeducation camps well in england :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I been trying to avoid this thread since that newcastle lost..dier is young and playing out of position but that was shytty ass marking..i think lamela is a flop he just not fit for epl. He holds onto the ball way to long like hes still in serie a. Also we have alot of players tht dont fit into poch's high pressing style. The stambouli signing is a confusing one since hes barely ever played. We need to trim our squad by letting paulinho, dembele and townsend or lennon go. We been linked to the german engine kramer and lassana diarra (:what:) Also we need a real striker up top..adebayor cant cut it no more and dont get me started on soldado. But atleast our english youth is been on form like ryan mason and harry kane.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this guy just brutally went in on Joe Cole.. :laff:

having more fun listening to those two than the game itself

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hes not the player who we thought he was...an actual box to box mid. He barely defends and is always walking not marking his man properly. Hes got an eye for goal though
i meant where is he?

hes not even good enough for your bench? you guys really do buy a crazy amount of bust players