Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
54310381.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:mjcry: @yoyoyo1 @Grams yall deserve it. Just can't put it together against NYRB
sry breh, that was the elimination game

KC is done, they don't have the uptempo style to fukk with us at RBA

after last season's invincibility so weird that KC struggle at home so badly like that.

@Broletariat @yoyoyo1 what is it about 28 goals that make these man shyt the bed? First Wondo now BWP. Yea Bradley, drop a bagel against Crew but rete twice against SKC :comeon:
wouldn't say he choked, Crew dominated completely

he did have a 1 on 1 with 5 minutes left but had a tough angle, sad but oh well. cahill was the only one killing himself trying to get him the record, those counter-intuitive reckless fouls trying to get the ball back :bow:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
sry breh, that was the elimination game

KC is done, they don't have the uptempo style to fukk with us at RBA

after last season's invincibility so weird that KC struggle at home so badly like that.

Last half of the season been extra mediocre. Maybe struggling with concacaf CL duties? Sheeeeeit :manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

It's a crime that the US doesn't have proper bundesliga distribution right now, you'd think white dudes everywhere would be itching to watch the shyt :ehh:

77sKZNz.jpg

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard the news while playing football like "I beg your pardon :sitdown:"

Just trying to recoup my stake money now. Aguero took my soul.

If youre doing good theres some free leagues with prizes you can still throw your team in
http://blog.kitbag.com/kitbag-com-fantasy-league/
https://www.wongafootball.com/fantasy-football
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/about/competitions/play-fantasy-football-win-gbp100_169606.html

Southampton brehs asking tough questions out here

Real tough :sas2:

If you take a look at the main Southampton forum their supporters are largely in agreement that Bertrand > Shaw. He already has a goal and an assist for them this season too :sas1:

Meanwhile...

Regarding how Old Trafford reacted when Van Persie's late goal – his third of the season – went in, Shaw added: “It’s a feeling I’ve never felt before. The whole crowd got up and you saw how much it meant to all of us. We all jumped on each other. It was crazy, the fans, the stadium sort of erupted. It was a great feeling and I was proud to be involved in that.

:mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Aye the Udinese game vs Atalanta was cool as fukk! They got their Ultras turning up, and Udine gave them a what's up after the game.
Rolando from Atalanta, the striker, is the softest 6 foot nikka in the history of the game. Every time a defender touched him he fell. fukk that guy.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F...Pep, the demise of Barca has nothing to do with his departure, it actually started during his last season before he ran away when he was regularly beaten by Real. After his departure Tito led barca to a record breaking season. The exit of Puyol and Abi is key to me. However, we all know the real reason. The almost physically impossible pressure that Barca was maintaining when they lost possession and the runs required for that are not there anymore. ( dr fuentes?). it coincides with the demise of Spain

You can elaborate on how I was overreacting. We're on a message board, we can debate about it, no problem :salute:

But I don't think I overreacted honestly because Barça's problems have been going on for a couple of years now. I was a Barça stan (more a Guardiola stan to be frank) and this Barça doesn't have the rhythm, the clinical passing, the movement and the cohesion he had. I was watching the game and I was mad at the lack of pace, the lack of runs, the lack of pressing from Barça.
Individually, Iniesta (peace be upon him) is losing his magic and doesn't really impact big games like he used to. Messi doesn't press anymore and walk most of the times when he comes back from offside position, the central backs aren't good as they used too (Puyi was the one who was holding the backline and there's no defense leader anymor)e. Alves is the ghost of the player he used to be, he doesn't take on players anymore and only crosses though at times he can be really good on D. Busquets was coming back from injury and didn't weighed in that game (and got caught a few times by Madrid's pressing) and Masche should really be the holding midfield. And so on.

Since last year, it's obvious that Madrid > Barça. Better bench, better football (ironically), better D and midfield and better coach.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Aye the Udinese game vs Atalanta was cool as fukk! They got their Ultras turning up, and Udine gave them a what's up after the game.
Rolando from Atalanta, the striker, is the softest 6 foot nikka in the history of the game. Every time a defender touched him he fell. fukk that guy.

You wear the jacket? :lupe:

A black Man U fan donning colors...Italy getting soft.