Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
best episode of the season

Probably top 5 in show's history

I think we all knew it was Tommy. Nucky deserved that L. He destroyed his grandmom's life.

Seeing how young and trusting Gillian looked :to:
all for nucky to get a nickel too. the commodore knew he was a damn snake from day one. nucky weren't even mad about tommy murking him neither.

were those cops coming to arrest nuck right before he died?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
all for nucky to get a nickel too. the commodore knew he was a damn snake from day one. nucky weren't even mad about tommy murking him neither.

were those cops coming to arrest nuck right before he died?
He couldnt be. Thats why I loved seeing Young Gillian contrasted with Tommy's face. We all knew it. Nucky knew it too.

I think they were about to arrest Nucky. Maybe the stock market shyt?

My only beef is I wish they did this stuff earlier in the series history instead of this last season. Coulda had flashbacks throughout coming down to that point.

Nucky is a fukking monster tho.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He couldnt be. Thats why I loved seeing Young Gillian contrasted with Tommy's face. We all knew it. Nucky knew it too.

I think they were about to arrest Nucky. Maybe the stock market shyt?

My only beef is I wish they did this stuff earlier in the series history instead of this last season. Coulda had flashbacks throughout coming down to that point.

Nucky is a fukking monster tho.
i like how they brought nucky/jimmy full circle. it was the least they could do after derailing the entire show by killing jimmy. show still feels unfinished. reminds me of the late 90s bullets :to: what coulda been

Jean-Philippe Caron
Big hello to all the fans of DC in Montreal today. Hope all you guys had a wonderful trip in our city and stay safe for the return!
:heh: so canadian

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i like how they brought nucky/jimmy full circle. it was the least they could do after derailing the entire show by killing jimmy. show still feels unfinished. reminds me of the late 90s bullets :to: what coulda been

:heh: so canadian
Stop it, fam :mjcry:

I do wonder how this show would have gone had Jimmy not been killed. Obvs the Commission was coming, but would that have been massaged differently?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Stop it, fam :mjcry:

I do wonder how this show would have gone had Jimmy not been killed. Obvs the Commission was coming, but would that have been massaged differently?

@horse. kills @mastermind I can't believe it's really over:mjcry:

Nucky being killed by Tommy was God willed :mjcry:
the commission is :banderas: everyone uniting to get money/increase anti-italian, -irish, -jewish discrimination because of murder, gambling, and drug sales. lansky and luciano are the GOAT criminals even if they ended up like nucky did :manny:
i think the show woulda gone longer with jimmy. ratings and reviews woulda been better because he was the perfect foil to nuck. and there woulda been more digging into jimmy's origins, which informed what we found out tonight, how nucky was a monster but still human enough to feel obligated to jimmy because he created him in every sense but a genetic one.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@mastermind @horse. kills you know what. I'm sick fam, I'm absolutely sick :beli:

The more I think about the more of a beg the ending was. At first I was like ehhhh ok *avbface* but that shyt was FORCED BOY :upsetfavre: :camby:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:trash: so predictable i had no emotion. hbo killed a potential classic show

@mastermind @horse. kills you know what. I'm sick fam, I'm absolutely sick :beli:

The more I think about the more of a beg the ending was. At first I was like ehhhh ok *avbface* but that shyt was FORCED BOY :upsetfavre: :camby:
last two seasons have been mostly garbage, this episode tied a ribbon on a show that was speeding downhill

hbo didn't ruin this, terence winter didn't deliver without his daddy david chase over his shoulder. he turned his focus to that dumbass idea for a show with gip rosetti as a coked out mick jagger a while back and mailed this shyt in.

this was a good episode, so im not unhappy about it. i accepted this a while ago

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
last two seasons have been mostly garbage, this episode tied a ribbon on a show that was speeding downhill

hbo didn't ruin this, terence winter didn't deliver without his daddy david chase over his shoulder. he turned his focus to that dumbass idea for a show with gip rosetti as a coked out mick jagger a while back and mailed this shyt in.

this was a good episode, so im not unhappy about it. i accepted this a while ago
I'm just waiting to see how HBO bottles Girls's series finale lawdamercy :bryan:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
PU2yWmJ.jpg
WGnALe2.png

Embarrassing:mjlol:

Aguero's 4-goal haul damn near made me want to quit :mjcry:dropped fukk know how many places :mjcry:

Costa should be fit and firing for QPR next week. Pretty safe choice...I hope :mjcry:
Heard the news while playing football like "I beg your pardon :sitdown:"

Just trying to recoup my stake money now. Aguero took my soul.

If youre doing good theres some free leagues with prizes you can still throw your team in
http://blog.kitbag.com/kitbag-com-fantasy-league/
https://www.wongafootball.com/fantasy-football
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/about/competitions/play-fantasy-football-win-gbp100_169606.html

Southampton brehs asking tough questions out here
Convict Colony

Someone should start a thread asking when a 27mil player will get his 1st assist of his career, Leighton Baines has got 3 in 2 games. How many games now is it? 50?
Real tough :sas2: