Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
you lads who watch Seria A should keep an eye out for my boy Lil Suarez who plays for Verona..i brought him up a few years ago while at SOHH when he was killing it for my team Nacional at 17 and got scooped up by Roma where he played a few games off the bench...last year he got sent out on loan to Udinese as part of the benatial deal and this year he was sent to replace Iturbe at Verona...his name is Nicolas "diente" (tooth) Lopez he has scored back to back games coming off the bench and his style is just exactly like Suarez but is left footed instead...hopefully he gets plenty of gametime this year so he can go play Copa America next year and come off the bench for us and get his name up

Uruguay could have been world champions with suarez. What a fukkery that was

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@RealAssanova if you step on a nikka achillies from behind while he's advancing in an attacking position you are getting that carton jaune

i'm sorry breh....but that was a fukkin terrible call fam. In most games, a free kick would've been given, BUT, not a yellow. Dowd had a fukkin terrible game. 6 Yellows? Not to mention rojo and smalling taking down ivanovic and terry both at the same time? :what:He wanted to get a player sent off to swing shyt in united's favour and get them back in the tie. Clattenburg did it and so did webb, so he needs to keep that legacy goin i guess.

Let em come to da bridge. April 18th. Day after my birthday. We gonna see wassup then. :birdman:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uruguay could have been world champions with suarez. What a fukkery that was
we def would have made it to the Semifinal if he would not have been an idiot about things the 2 games he played we won and he made the difference not only on the field but emotionally too, the team spirit was broken once that situation happened with him and it didnt help that it was fukking blown outta proportion...i do think his ban will be reduced again they(corporate Fifa) will need him to play copa america he is the best player in south america besides messi/neymar so i think they will reduce it to him being eligible to play once the knockout rounds start, things still too fresh now but at some point this next year they will (FIFA Vice president is Uruguayan and hinted at that happening btw)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
look at this united cheating :sas2:

:sas1: no pen awarded

jones with the WWE headlock on ivanovic :sas2:

groupie of a lot teams, supporter of none :scust:

PU2yWmJ.jpg
WGnALe2.png

Embarrassing:mjlol:
This draw seemed to hurt more than a lost. U really thought you was going to win uh? :sas1:

and looks like Costa and Remy are out for a few more weeks :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
boardwalk empire brehs @Grams @mastermind @Ari Gold Bawse @Bury Da Bwoy @anyone im forgetting

al capone is a crook with a coke habit and that syph but he's a real motherfukker and he aint no bytch

luciano and lansky were some revolutionaries, if they were raised properly they woulda been community heroes

this was a great episode, im blown that they decided to make it interesting again on the last damn one

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
boardwalk empire brehs @Grams @mastermind @Ari Gold Bawse @Bury Da Bwoy @anyone im forgetting

al capone is a crook with a coke habit and that syph but he's a real motherfukker and he aint no bytch

luciano and lansky were some revolutionaries, if they were raised properly they woulda been community heroes

this was a great episode, im blown that they decided to make it interesting again on the last damn one
best episode of the season

Probably top 5 in show's history

I think we all knew it was Tommy. Nucky deserved that L. He destroyed his grandmom's life.

Seeing how young and trusting Gillian looked :to: