Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
we've won 2 trophies too in 2014 :pachaha: i don't need to bring up obvs points...you outchea doing cartwheels over a draw, dont come at me with that small team mentality deflection bollocks its making you look silly. get a result against a good team then come back to me. im sure at some point you'll be able to do it...you know when all those teams have succombed to trials of playing in europe whilst you man sitting back watching us on tv for the whole week : mjlol:

i was talking about League titles and CL league titles. Didn't think i needed to bring up obvious points :sas1:

FA Cup against Hull....barely won too :russ:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Berahino as capo was a nice little gamble this weekend.

Fabregas is a must for the run of games coming up tho, it's gonna points on points on points.

I dunno about Sterling. He has no striker to play with and Liverpool are back to their 2011 level.
Im flopping cos im horrible at picking captains. Sterling this week, Hazard last, Ulloa before that. 2 points on 2 points on 2 points and it goes way back. Bottled Berahino captain cos of what happened with that bum Ulloa the game after the United one.

Cesc has done the business with all those lucky assists, i'm keeping :sas1:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was talking about League titles and CL league titles. Didn't think i needed to bring up obvious points :sas1:

FA Cup against Hull....barely won too :russ:
breh, don't be a wasteman about it :russ: i can go back and forth with brehs on the :troll: tip but don't start moving goalposts like a female

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
im confused. Arsenal fans are mad as fukk right now and are not happy with their team.

United fans and players think they won the Premier League and FA Cup today.

dem standards, dey falling
ih5svwm.png
Wenger really got yall miserable af. I pity you Woolwich lot seeing as you can't enjoy the beautiful game no more :to:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Im flopping cos im horrible at picking captains. Sterling this week, Hazard last, Ulloa before that. 2 points on 2 points on 2 points and it goes way back. Bottled Berahino captain cos of what happened with that bum Ulloa the game after the United one.

2nd in both leagues :sas2:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The bitter back and forth here
mjmutley-png.1429
November 22 is going to be a bloodbath on any american fronted soccer forum.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
look at this united cheating :sas2:

:sas1: no pen awarded

jones with the WWE headlock on ivanovic :sas2:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PU2yWmJ.jpg
WGnALe2.png

Embarrassing:mjlol:

Aguero's 4-goal haul damn near made me want to quit :mjcry:dropped fukk know how many places :mjcry:

Costa should be fit and firing for QPR next week. Pretty safe choice...I hope :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you lads who watch Seria A should keep an eye out for my boy Lil Suarez who plays for Verona..i brought him up a few years ago while at SOHH when he was killing it for my team Nacional at 17 and got scooped up by Roma where he played a few games off the bench...last year he got sent out on loan to Udinese as part of the benatial deal and this year he was sent to replace Iturbe at Verona...his name is Nicolas "diente" (tooth) Lopez he has scored back to back games coming off the bench and his style is just exactly like Suarez but is left footed instead...hopefully he gets plenty of gametime this year so he can go play Copa America next year and come off the bench for us and get his name up