Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Timeout. We only a point behind Arsenal but these brehs are acting like they right up there with Chelsea and look down on us? Ok my fault for wasting posts on yall. Carry on :sas2:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I wanted him to do well, hes in my ff team, but I was genuinely shocked at that today. A hustler and bustler and not a whole lot more. No way is he seeing another top 8 side in my team.

ADM -> Mane, Tadic or Sanchez. You need players who know what theyre doing in this game.

Seriously, for 60m you'd expect more than just sheer effort and set-pieces.

Already made a transfer this week so I'm gonna have to bench Di Maria and get him out the following week. Have a 10m sub in your fantasy team, brehs :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
the way @Grams sets up :troll: strawmen
fIcEWbk.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nahh mate, you see arsenal has beaten a top 4 team in 2014 :umad:
small team mentality..happy they win against a top 4 team and dont care about trophies...:scust:

like manager, like fans :mjpls:

Commemorative Coffee mugs and scarves

"remember that night in October" :mjcry:

The inconvenient truth that Arsenal fans wont admit. We lost the league to garbage. #wumgerout
August 28, 2011 :mjcry:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Seriously, for 60m you'd expect more than just sheer effort and set-pieces.

Already made a transfer this week so I'm gonna have to bench Di Maria and get him out the following week. Have a 10m sub in your fantasy team, brehs :mjcry:
Had Fabregas on my bench, same as against Arsenal, but lucked out this time with no Costa. When in doubt throwing Fab in the bushes satisfies me:mjpls:

Front 8 is Fab, Hazard, ADM, Sterling, Sigursson; Costa, Berahino, Welbeck

ADM on the bench is an excellent decision breh. If I dont change anything thats what I'll be doing.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had Fabregas on my bench, same as against Arsenal, but lucked out this time with no Costa. When in doubt throwing Fab in the bushes satisfies me:mjpls:

Front 8 is Fab, Hazard, ADM, Sterling, Sigursson; Costa, Berahino, Welbeck

Berahino as capo was a nice little gamble this weekend.

Fabregas is a must for the run of games coming up tho, it's gonna points on points on points.

I dunno about Sterling. He has no striker to play with and Liverpool are back to their 2011 level.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Timeout. We only a point behind Arsenal but these brehs are acting like they right up there with Chelsea and look down on us? Ok my fault for wasting posts on yall. Carry on :sas2:
im confused. Arsenal fans are mad as fukk right now and are not happy with their team.

United fans and players think they won the Premier League and FA Cup today.

dem standards, dey falling
ih5svwm.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
small team mentality..happy they win against a top 4 team and dont care about trophies...:scust:

like manager, like fans :mjpls:

August 28, 2011 :mjcry:
we've won 2 trophies too in 2014 :pachaha: i don't need to bring up obvs points...you outchea doing cartwheels over a draw, dont come at me with that small team mentality deflection bollocks its making you look silly. get a result against a good team then come back to me. im sure at some point you'll be able to do it...you know when all those teams have succombed to trials of playing in europe whilst you man sitting back watching us on tv for the whole week : mjlol: