Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compare and contrast Di Maria to Hazard, the comfort with which they move inside and outside. Like chalk and cheese :yeshrug:

I just saw ADM moving perpendicular across the pitch on the ball like a train breh. More straight lines than Bale :mjlol:
:dead:

Completely found out today and resorted to throwing himself to the ground when he ran out of ideas.

Man Utd have a tough run of games coming up so time to get him out the fantasy team methinks.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:tsktskmotherfukker: cannot wait for the next matches against the top 4 5 6 7 8 clubs
what difference does it make...yall gonna set up shop regardless :sas1:

what have you done this season to be considered a big team? :sas1:

you man spend 150 milli, have 1 game a week all to damn near do a pitch invasion when scraping a draw :scust:

we drew with a team whom you could barely get off a shot against :umad:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yet your team played us like we were top of the table :mjlol:

mourinho-bottle-cap.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what difference does it make...yall gonna set up shop regardless :sas1:

we drew with a team whom you could barely get off a shot against :umad:
whilst also getting mollywhopped by relegation fodder and getting straight washed by a team not even in the top division :patrice: fo my face :skip:

so, let me ask you again? what have you done to be considered a big team? :sas1:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:dead:

Completely found out today and resorted to throwing himself to the ground when he ran out of ideas.

Man Utd have a tough run of games coming up so time to get him out the fantasy team methinks.
Yep. I wanted him to do well, hes in my ff team, but I was genuinely shocked at that today. A hustler and bustler and not a whole lot more. No way is he seeing another top 8 side in my team.

ADM -> Mane, Tadic or Sanchez. You need players who know what theyre doing in this game.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@SCORCH

@Premeditated

@dem bath salts

@Trill Evans

brehs....i don't even kno where to fukkin start? :birdman::birdman::birdman:

first off....why the fukk did we not kill the game off after drogba scored? :mindblown: The intensity dropped off big time compared to when 2nd half kicked off and we began to press. Matic/Fabregas, cahill, terry and luis was fukkin around wayyyy to much in our half instead of advancing the ball. :why::why::why:

2ndly..and more importantly....phil dowd :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

that fukking inbred looking azz c*nt....6 yellow cards....WHAT THE FUKK :wtf::wtf:

MANshyt United can't beat us without ref's fukkin the game up. Webb, Clattenburg and now this fukkin dikkhead. :pacspit:

Chris smalling ain't get a call when that piece of shyt was all up on ivanovic yet ivanovic gets a red card for a weak azz tackle where di maria still had balance and just tripped.

we better appeal that red card :ufdup:dowd was tryna get a chelsea player sent off from the jump. Someone gotta catch that fukker when he slipping. :birdman::birdman:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
whilst also getting mollywhopped by relegation fodder and getting straight washed by a team not even in the top division :patrice: fo my face :skip:

so, let me ask you again? what have you done to be considered a big team? :sas1:
as much as Arsenal has :sas2:

And that's depressing :mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I really hate that, I understand the tactic but I really hate when a clearly superior team settles for something that easily. Thoroughly enjoyed that equalizer

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm a Chelsea fan homie, don't know how this is supposed to affect me

DVD's out by next week.

Gooners, 6 points dropped in draws to Leicester, Hull, and Spurs :damn: Title would've been yours if Arsene knew what he doing
Commemorative Coffee mugs and scarves

"remember that night in October" :mjcry:

The inconvenient truth that Arsenal fans wont admit. We lost the league to garbage. #wumgerout