Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Mitrovic the anderlect striker might join spurs:banderas:

But i rather still give my boy englands future star striker harry kane a chance after that nice hattrick he pulled off last night.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Partly due to the lack of service he receives.

The touches around the box and his vision are evident, at Arsenal players see 1 and 2 at Liverpool that isnt the case, he doesn't really get the return pass.

His effort can be terrible and that's one reason Welbeck has been good for us. Perfect is a stretch but he would be decent at Arsenal with the right attitude.
He wouldnt even need to try as long as hes in the box for arsenal he would be banging goals in easily. I think he played better off a striker like strurridge imo

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams those kaffir feds still outside your crib?:ohhh:
They left but I never been so paranoid in my life. Every time I'm driving and I see some unmarked car behind me I keep looking back and forth between the road and my rear view mirror like a shook boy :snoop:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They left but I never been so paranoid in my life. Every time I'm driving and I see some unmarked car behind me I keep looking back and forth between the road and my rear view mirror like a shook boy :snoop:
Dont worry man im bout to be in the same boat as you since this ottawa shooting incident happen. I heard they might leave you alone if they see you going to clubs instead of mosque.:wow:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Dont worry man im bout to be in the same boat as you since this ottawa shooting incident happen. I heard they might leave you alone if they see you going to clubs instead of mosque.:wow:
Have you watched The Newburgh Sting? You should watch it if you haven't fam :to:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Have you watched The Newburgh Sting? You should watch it fam :to:
Nah breh but imma check it out:ohhh:

Buh yo real question how much pateince you got driving in NYC streets breh? I assume all the younger heads commuted using the subway or bus.:ehh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:blessed: Victor Valdes
dont want :scusthov:

always felt hes overrated and we need to make sure de gea signs a new long term contract

i need a new job, fukk it i might go travelling for a year and reset :mjcry:

ive got the money fukk it and im bored so why not :manny:, this western world keeps becoming more demonic and ridiculous everyday. why are these talentless reality people everywhere i look or watch

i could ramble but i wont bother just tired of this all

man utd vs chelsea on sunday :blessed:

Last edited:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nah breh but imma check it out:ohhh:

Buh yo real question how much pateince you got driving in NYC streets breh? I assume all the younger heads commuted using the subway or bus.:ehh:
shyt long but there's too many variables in the subway that I just do not fukk with for personal reasons. Plus being in a car >>>>>

I live in Oklahoma though :troll:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Say brehs? How can i watch the game tomorrow?

Trying to get into soccer.Its gonna come on some channel called BEIN.....but i dont have it