Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Minnisota Gooners going in on Wilshere :whoo:

If only Wenger realized this :snoop:

I dont really follow you guys that much but whats up with the JW hate? I know hes injury prone and all but hes still talented. Is it because he gaves up possession to easily? Or not even bother to track his man?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I dont really follow you guys that much but whats up with the JW hate? I know hes injury prone and all but hes still talented. Is it because he gaves up possession to easily? Or not even bother to track his man?
Loses lots of duels, doesn't pass that well, attempts dribbling maneuvers he can't pull off. Ironically I think if he stopped trying to stunt he'd be a better player maybe :manny:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI

Man tries to be :cape: instead of playing within his limits

He's never gonna be Messi and dribble past 5 players...it's not in his skillset

I don't remember him losing possession so frequently when he was 19. Scholes was right, Wilshere's regressed since then :mjcryarsenal:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Loses lots of duels, doesn't pass that well, attempts dribbling maneuvers he can't pull off. Ironically I think if he stopped trying to stunt he'd be a better player maybe :manny:
Ohhh i didnt know you were arsenal fan. I was thinking you just followed different leagues like the mls ...but now i know :sas2:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he'd be a MUCH better player if someone told him to watch Barry Ferguson. IM dead serious too. Just get rid of hte ball quickly.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
He was my favorite stripper too. :whew: *D'AntoniSmileyHere*

I'm trying to live 24 hours like Grams, I'm really fascinated with this nikka. Would document everything and have Penfield write the book.

:mjcry:
Should be call the beautiful life of a akhi:win: