Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/23/mother-at-the-centre-of-jermain-defoe-drama-sources

this is amazing though :mjlol:

Defoe checked out fine every time, the informed source added, but everyone warned against his mother.

St. Helen, the unturned stone in Toronto FC’s biggest off-field saga yet, was the principal reason Queens Park Rangers’ summer swoon turned into a Clash tune for TFC fans.

After all, St. Helen has always appeared to have influence over what her son does. Multiple English media reports undeniably outline the mother-son combo’s extremely tight bond.

There she was, outside the players’ dressing room after most home fixtures — sometimes receiving a kiss on the cheek from top Toronto FC suits who were beginning to receive a first-hand look at Defoe’s and his mother’s close relationship.

The would-be MLS record transfer terms, which Sportsnet first reported to be worth $11 million, were eventually rejected by TFC’s top brass despite Defoe’s mother allegedly agreeing to “terms” for her son days before the player’s representatives knew anything about a potential move.

At that point, though, Defoe’s mother was throwing what a well-placed source described as a “tantrum”. In other words, she wanted out of Toronto

In an instant, MLSE’s winter “wooing” of St. Helen, as chronicled by the Toronto Star, no longer mattered. When St. Helen took off for London in August, Defoe’s heart wasn’t in it anymore.

word to @Emperor_ReinScarf , make multi-million dollar deals subject to a females whims, brehs :leostare:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Why would Balo be perfect for Arsenal? :patrice: all man does is dribble deep, doesn't help with midfield, takes long shots he can't make :manny:

Partly due to the lack of service he receives.

The touches around the box and his vision are evident, at Arsenal players see 1 and 2 at Liverpool that isnt the case, he doesn't really get the return pass.

His effort can be terrible and that's one reason Welbeck has been good for us. Perfect is a stretch but he would be decent at Arsenal with the right attitude.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
But you are in Oklahoma :dwillhuh:
True :ohhh:

I don't believe this.

2. people actually meeting? I thought it was a #bantz ting. I got next then

that potential eastern conference final RFK riot started by OFT members :banderas:
Ok? :eediat:

If I was gonna tell :duck: I'd put it in TLR for coli militant daps which I'd never do. I wasn't even #lit on Thirsty Thursday I was just coming from the burrito place. If I left 10 seconds later shyt wouldn't have happened. God has willed this event to occur as a life lesson to both of us. We will meet again on some Crash ting :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
True :ohhh:

Ok? :eediat:

If I was gonna tell :duck: I'd put it in TLR for coli militant daps which I'd never do. I wasn't even #lit on Thirsty Thursday I was just coming from the burrito place. If I left 10 seconds later shyt wouldn't have happened. God has willed this event to occur as a life lesson to both of us. We will meet again on some Crash ting :wow:
you should, just to see what you get :ehh:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Insha'Allah all the Williamsburg hipsters will move back to Texas and Iowa now

rickrossdrink.gif
Brooklyn disgusts me with all the damn hipsters. :scust:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Just got done with Birdman

Movie is hilarious, and weird, and sad, and satire/social commentary, plus technically spectacular all in one :ehh:

And I'm not really sure what to think of it :ld:

Keaton and Norton killed it though :yeshrug:
:ehh: i want to watch this..