Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I had the pea green fatigues on too
9OCxKL3.png

This was sorta like Portier and Bill Cosby. Lets do it again. na-na-na-na-na-ni

edit: I saw the Ebola story on ya'llz news too. Im getting hte fukk outta here. ASAP

Y'all didn't meet @yoyoyo1

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ronay went in on the #TacticsBoyz today :mjcry:

In the agreeable and well-written way that he does :mjcry:
It's even more on point if you read Jonathan Wilson's piece on Mourinho afterwards.

On Sunday, a little before four o’clock, José Mourinho will leave the tunnel at Old Trafford and walk along the front of the South Stand.

He’ll see ahead of him the touchline along which he sprinted and slid in 2004 after his Porto side had beaten Manchester United in the Champions League with a late goal. And, before the halfway line, he’ll turn right, and take his place in the away dug-out. Given he’s not a man who seems particularly to regret, he may not even cast a glance to the bench 15 yards in front of him and wonder what might have been, but there’s another reality, not that far removed from this one, in which he would have been sitting in the home dug-out.

Man walks from point A to B in 130 words
VSELQ.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This cac came up to me talking about "Hey you're black. Do you know this song? Got the club going uuuup, on a Tueeesday :skip:" maybe it was cuz he had his friend with him thinking he had backup but I slapped the pink off this boy boiii :banderas: his friend ain't even wanna look me in the eye while he ushered away his boy boiii :banderas: Campus PD is not involved so they not looking for ya boy boiii :banderas:

fukk I look like going up to a white person talking about "Hey you heard the new Tim McGraw song?"

GrFwZYo.gif

Holdtite my nikka Yo Moms he was like a likkle bro to me. He's me but in mulatto form. I can't even imagine him if he was a #MidnightBoy :huhldup:

Holdtite man like Richard Harrow :salute:

Holdtite Kareem Rush for hitting that buzzer beating 3 pointer for the Lakers back in like 2002 :salute:

Holdtite Mr. 2-Gun-Un, muhfukkas betta cock back them hammaz

Holdtite Jim Jones crusty ass

Holdtite Monica Lewinsky for being a Top 20 thot :wow:
so do you know the song or not

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
After sunday there won't be any undefeated teams in the league anymore :jawalrus: #factsonly

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
so do you know the song or not
All these magazine gangstas, Mediafakeout rappers.
I'm a gangsta with a magazine, that takes out rappers.

:sas1:

yea I know the song but you know that blank card was being racist as fook #still :sas2: