Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Got to meet the big homie @mastermind tonight :to: :mjcry: shyt was beautiful. Was like when Jay & Nas first hit the stage in 05/06. Kinda want to meet all yall now and write book.

@Montez @OneManGang @concise @nycnikkaz IT'S LONG. That Bola Bola has touched down on the Almighty Empire State :damn:

Why ya nikkas think I have a car? No subway for me :sas1:

Free Breezy hoe :sas2:

When i heard he touched Brooklyn i was scared but then saw it was Williamsburg i was like :manny:

But im scared as fukk

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Got to meet the big homie @mastermind tonight :to: :mjcry: shyt was beautiful. Was like when Jay & Nas first hit the stage in 05/06. Kinda want to meet all yall now and write book.

When i heard he touched Brooklyn i was scared but then saw it was Williamsburg i was like :manny:

But im scared as fukk
Ya nikkas met up and didn't hit my jack? :fryhmm:

You man are some old geezers anyway

community%252Binvite.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I had the pea green fatigues on too
9OCxKL3.png

This was sorta like Portier and Bill Cosby. Lets do it again. na-na-na-na-na-ni

edit: I saw the Ebola story on ya'llz news too. Im getting hte fukk outta here. ASAP

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I had the pea green fatigues on too
9OCxKL3.png

This was sorta like Portier and Bill Cosby. Lets do it again. na-na-na-na-na-ni

edit: I saw the Ebola story on ya'llz news too. Im getting hte fukk outta here. ASAP

:dead: :dead: stylin on em

When I hit down DC, we will link up with all the brehs if possible.

i talked too much but it was great convo that was effortless.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just got done with Birdman

Movie is hilarious, and weird, and sad, and satire/social commentary, plus technically spectacular all in one :ehh:

And I'm not really sure what to think of it :ld:

Keaton and Norton killed it though :yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This cac came up to me talking about "Hey you're black. Do you know this song? Got the club going uuuup, on a Tueeesday :skip:" maybe it was cuz he had his friend with him thinking he had backup but I slapped the pink off this boy boiii :banderas: his friend ain't even wanna look me in the eye while he ushered away his boy boiii :banderas: Campus PD is not involved so they not looking for ya boy boiii :banderas:

fukk I look like going up to a white person talking about "Hey you heard the new Tim McGraw song?"

GrFwZYo.gif

Holdtite my nikka Yo Moms he was like a likkle bro to me. He's me but in mulatto form. I can't even imagine him if he was a #MidnightBoy :huhldup:

Holdtite man like Richard Harrow :salute:

Holdtite Kareem Rush for hitting that buzzer beating 3 pointer for the Lakers back in like 2002 :salute:

Holdtite Mr. 2-Gun-Un, muhfukkas betta cock back them hammaz

Holdtite Jim Jones crusty ass

Holdtite Monica Lewinsky for being a Top 20 thot :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This cac came up to me talking about "Hey you're black. Do you know this song? Got the club going uuuup, on a Tueeesday :skip:" maybe it was cuz he had his friend with him thinking he had backup but I slapped the pink off this boy boiii :banderas:

I don't believe this.

2. people actually meeting? I thought it was a #bantz ting. I got next then

that potential eastern conference final RFK riot started by OFT members :banderas: