Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lloris always has to make a dumb mistake but hes been playing like a beast lately easily the #1 goalkeeper in the world.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Dat boy good
purplerainbig.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Balo would be perfect for team like arsenal instead of pool. Now hes being used as the scapegoat and rodgers doesnt realize how shyt his defence is

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Balo would be perfect for team like arsenal instead of pool. Now hes being used as the scapegoat and rodgers doesnt realize how shyt his defence is
Why would Balo be perfect for Arsenal? :patrice: all man does is dribble deep, doesn't help with midfield, takes long shots he can't make :manny:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Why would Balo be perfect for Arsenal? :patrice: all man does is dribble deep, doesn't help with midfield, takes long shots he can't make :manny:
He has talent...anyone who seen play during his inter days know hes top player just his attitude problems holding him back. Also arsenal would be pedect for him as he wouldnt be filling in big shoes like hes suppose to at pool were all there deluded fans thinking hes going to replace suarez easily. It doesnt help that his team are playing like crap besides sterling and maybe henderson everyone else has been shyt. But they still got time to gel.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I been txting this chick on Tinder for the past few days, I was getting ready to make the 90min drive and everything to put in work. Now I find out she Muslim and now my conscience kicked it.

She fine too, Afro-Latina chick

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I been txting this chick on Tinder for the past few days, I was getting ready to make the 90min drive and everything to put in work. Now I find out she Muslim and now my conscience kicked it.

She fine too, Afro-Latina chick
I used to be shook of Muslim girls too. Some are down for dikk others are rigid. Take your shots, unless they're completely stank they would at least give you their number :manny:

I'm a piss poor texter though
fS64Uda.png

Can't draw no gyal through text
fS64Uda.png

God wills it
fS64Uda.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Insha'Allah all the Williamsburg hipsters will move back to Texas and Iowa now

rickrossdrink.gif

I sorta had the same feelings honestly. I read he lived in Harlem and was a little bit like "fukk this dude, probably a 2nd generation gentrifier:patrice:"