Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
If I really wanted to go hard I'd call it rationalization, but you know what, decent points and fair enough

have only grown up in NYC so i dont know how anyone would want to get up and leave, i still think of them as mostly losers. but good point about removing themselves from their situation.

:salute: to all the brehs getting on greyhounds in jeffersondavisboro starting a new life
At the end of the day people are gonna have their own opinions, and like i said to @Grams to each his own.

The point about removing yourself is something people dont understand if it's never happened to them. That was the main reason I joined. I was tired of working BS jobs, didn't have much family and decided it was time to make a change, and that's what i did.

Life is shytty sometimes...its gonna be what you make of it.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The real world doesn't exist outside of the internet for some.
Sorry i cant agree with you jarhead. I just feel like i rather work my ass off then be an army slave for its masters who give no shyt about you dead or alive

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
All the vets/current army dudes I run into always singing the same refrain along the lines of:

"We outchere for your freedoms breh :damn:"

Me: :mjlol:
xTnqfVU.png

Dudes don't even realize how laughable that shyt is. I don't respect any of our armed forces in all honesty. Or their stupid commercials.
I agree w/Jutt on the army being a great opportunity for a lot of people, but :mjlol: this is so true

Interpret imperialism as 'fighting for our freedoms' brehs.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Sorry i cant agree with you jarhead. I just feel like i rather work my ass off then be an army slave for its masters who give no shyt about you dead or alive
So you'll be a slave to some corporation who's masters don't give a shyt about you?

:lupe:

Tell me more breh.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're the only person I've heard say the penalty was legit.

pfcbly.gif

That's an absolute stonewall penalty. Doumbia goes to control/shield the ball but is impeded.

I guarantee you'd have no issue with that being given against City as a freekick.

Doumbia makes a meal of it but that doesn't make it any less of a foul. And the really sad thing is he probably wouldn't have got the call without exaggerating.
is he a MISCer? :lupe: that's not a good look in any way. that's worse than being a coli poster tbh and that's pretty bad in its own right :intoodeep:

Besides TLR, and occasionally HL, what's so bad about the coli, breh? :lupemj:
graduated to *****, breh :demonic:

You good, b:whoa:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the booth? :intoodeep:

actually pretty much everything outside of OFT is shyt :yeshrug:
The booth can be pretty funny at times tbh :manny: brehs still post decent stuff every now and again too.

The film room has put me on to a lot of good stuff in the past few months; damn near all of the stuff I've watched recently is from brehs giving good reviews/recommendations.
NBA season on the coliseum is decent :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Sunderland manager Gus Poyet has refused to take the blame for Saturday's humiliating 8-0 defeat at Southampton, saying he is not responsible for the strength of the team."

amazing :mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Sunderland deserve that slapping esp when they got scrub players like altidore on that team

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts about Dear White People in The Film Room.

Finally gonna see it this weekend (playing at the googaplex too :leon:) and Birdman as well.