Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts about Dear White People in The Film Room.

Finally gonna see it this weekend (playing at the googaplex too :leon:) and Birdman as well.
95% RT and 6.5/10 on IMDB, never in doubt :russ:

racists are even on IMDB like "we must rate this low so when people want to watch this on netflix they'll watch something else :demonic:"

cause you know people don't even go to imdb to look at ratings anymore

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts about Dear White People in The Film Room.

Finally gonna see it this weekend (playing at the googaplex too :leon:) and Birdman as well.
let me know if you find it funny. That was my big issue with it

good chance im seeing Equalizer this weekend (finally)

@Gooner

It's fitting the Falcons are at London Colney. :mjcry:

:wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs serious question no wum. What is white peoples obsession with keeping lights extremely dim or keeping them out all together? They know damn well my ass invisible outchea :damn:

Is it all the years of living in caves?

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Brehs serious question no wum. What is white peoples obsession with keeping lights extremely dim or keeping them out all together? They know damn well my ass invisible outchea :damn:

Pale folks glow in the Dark

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Besides TLR, and occasionally HL, what's so bad about the coli, breh? :lupemj:
site can be pretty racist sometimes and i think we best stay away from anything involving women on this site :mjlol: brehs bitter as fukk on here

but coli stretched the forum game out, etched SOHH's name out, and drops fukkery non stop so :manny:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Has Wilshere completed a fukking pass yet? You not Pirlo nikka! Stop with the long diagonals :pacspit:

At least we used to suck and play pretty. Now we just suck.

concise

Veteran
Daps
the booth? :intoodeep:

actually pretty much everything outside of OFT is shyt :yeshrug:

Some of the threads in jbo have been gold the past few weeks as well :mjlol:

I like dim lights. It looks nice. If you're not in an operating room, no need to have all the lights on at full blast.