Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:why:

u killed my dreams
:manny:

The idea is that brehs want to line roads with these things and we'd have repulsor lift road systems with cars (navigated automatically w/ the Googles of course) and it'd be a wrap.

It ain't no dream, that's how these maglev trains work. This been existing for decades and decades now :manny:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglev

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Journalism is out the window. Nobody will even give me a sniff of an internship. I never expected this 4 years ago :omgih: at this point I've been training a little bit for a boxing career. My only skill in life is hands so I gotta use that. I can't afford to have no amateur career cuz I'm too old for that. I'ma be on a Julio Cesar Chvez Jr. wave and just be out prep to pro. If that doesn't work, I have to pray to the Almighty that I hit a lick and get some garbage man job or something like that. I would never join the cac army though :pacspit:

:whoa:

:ufdup:

Nothing wrong with the Army fam, I served, but i always tell people join the Air Force :skip:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Couldn't even imagine that.

Heard like two good jokes last night.

And all the comics were big into pun jokes for some reason. They all had at least one pun joke and there were two dudes whose entire set was pun one liners:dwillhuh:

But I suppose I respect them in some ways. Having good stand up is hard to do :manny:

funny, just heard this line on the doug stanhope podcast

"there's a reason there's so few comics, open mic never goes well"

either you're cut out for it after you bomb time after time working at your craft, or you can't take the failure

or you just suck, of course. who the fukk uses puns.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:whoa:

:ufdup:

Nothing wrong with the Army fam, I served, but i always tell people join the Air Force :skip:
Fight for a country that would send in their own state military to cover up for a cac who murdered you brehs

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Fight for a country that would send in their own state military to cover up for a cac who murdered you brehs

:manny: I could sit and complain about a worthless major online too breh....it is what it is. shyt is a good opportunity for a lot of people. Look at it through whichever scope you like.

I wont throw shots cuz youre the homie, but like i said....look at it through whichever scope you want

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
funny, just heard this line on the doug stanhope podcast

"there's a reason there's so few comics, open mic never goes well"

either you're cut out for it after you bomb time after time working at your craft, or you can't take the failure

or you just suck, of course. who the fukk uses puns.

Some of the shyt was just painful. Just straight crickets. And when that happens the comic always gets all self-deprecating, "Hehe, Sorry, fukking awful joke :ffs:" which makes it even more embarrassing.

Pun brehs were killing me, mostly because you could tell they thought they were soo clever coming up with a bunch of puns.

Other dudes I was like, "Who told you you were funny? Or is this just a self-confidence, bucket list type of thing :avbehh:"

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Grams the type of breh who complains just to complains, people try and be nice then tell him to fukk off cause the situation never improves.

maybe you're just a natural born loser, breh :yeshrug:

ARMY GUY: AND YOU GRAMS, WHY DID YOU JOIN THE WORLD'S GREATEST MILITARY FORCE

GRAMS: I JOINED THE ARMY CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE fukk ELSE TO DO, SIR!

ARMY GUY: DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE fukk TO DO? NOW THAT'S CALLED HAVING A PLAN!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams the type of breh who complains just to complains, people try and be nice then tell him to fukk off cause the situation never improves.

maybe you're just a natural born loser, breh :yeshrug:

ARMY GUY: AND YOU GRAMS, WHY DID YOU JOIN THE WORLD'S GREATEST MILITARY FORCE

GRAMS: I JOINED THE ARMY CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE fukk ELSE TO DO, SIR!

ARMY GUY: DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE fukk TO DO? NOW THAT'S CALLED HAVING A PLAN!
:deadrose: I just seen a commercial where this private said he wanted to be an artist or some shyt and the drill sergeant said the same thing.

All is as God wills it

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:deadrose: I just seen a commercial where this private said he wanted to be an artist or some shyt and the drill sergeant said the same thing.

All is as God wills it
that was the inspiration for the bit breh. what a fukking clown, like that guy won't stay in the army for 10 years, come out at 35 going to artist school and shyt. the lies they tell you :heh:

and when they go around telling their own stories and he says he was in the army and now is fulfilling his dreams, they'll go "wow so you got to see the world, thats great" while silently judging the guy for being the fukking retarded guy that he actually is :heh:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
that was the inspiration for the bit breh. what a fukking clown, like that guy won't stay in the army for 10 years, come out at 35 going to artist school and shyt. the lies they tell you :heh:

and when they go around telling their own stories and he says he was in the army and now is fulfilling his dreams, they'll go "wow so you got to see the world, thats great" while silently judging the guy for being the fukking retarded guy that he actually is :heh:

:dwillhuh: But there are plenty of people who do their 4 years, get out and have successful careers. The shyt is what you make out of it, just like anything in life. If you show up being lazy, you're not gonna get anything out of it. Its an opportunity, not a gift.

You nikkas form your opinions based off commercials and what you see in movies.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You gotta be a fukking dumb ass to join the army esp the usa army. Why not just work two jobs and pay off the school fees instead of signing a 4 year contract with em. fukk the army breh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dwillhuh: But there are plenty of people who do their 4 years, get out and have successful careers. The shyt is what you make out of it, just like anything in life. If you show up being lazy, you're not gonna get anything out of it. Its an opportunity, not a gift.

You nikkas form your opinions based off commercials and what you see in movies.
or what I heard from a podcast.

This mostly came off this podcast I heard with Kevin Smith called "Film School Friday" where he went around some film school talking to students about film-y stuff.

almost all of them were from the military, and he pretended to be interested the first times but when most people he talked to were just people on the gi bill fukking around at 40,000 dollar mediocre film schools you could tell he was disappointed. i'm saying the majority dont know what they wanna do.

and i still don't get it anyway, even if you're poor or something what's wrong with working a job, or studying hard and getting a scholarship or something, instead of giving away 4 years to this nonsense.

i respect people who wanna make a career of it more than people who just go "walmart or army" , i'm military i'm a hero respect me.

is school debt enough to give away years of your life?or is not wanting to get a low level job enough for that too? i wont lie i'm not super familiar but most of the people i know who have gone to the military are those mediocre dead end types who have nothing else going on. though i do know a few actual smart people that are involved.