Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That mascot shyt has been passed. I go online to vent. Some nikkas keep a facade like everything all good but to quote Jeezy "there's a million muhfukkas feeling just like me". I say what's on my mind I don't give no fukk. The price of being genuine these days innit. I'm tryna make moves, get internships, network a likkle bit but shyt long :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That mascot shyt has been passed. I go online to vent. Some nikkas keep a facade like everything all good but to quote Jeezy "there's a million muhfukkas feeling just like me". I say what's on my mind I don't give no fukk. The price of being genuine these days innit. I'm tryna make moves, get internships, network a likkle bit but shyt long :manny:
i feel u, but this shyt has gone on too long

u brehs need to hug it out

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
or what I heard from a podcast.

This mostly came off this podcast I heard with Kevin Smith called "Film School Friday" where he went around some film school talking to students about film-y stuff.

almost all of them were from the military, and he pretended to be interested the first times but when most people he talked to were just people on the gi bill fukking around at 40,000 dollar mediocre film schools you could tell he was disappointed. i'm saying the majority dont know what they wanna do.

and i still don't get it anyway, even if you're poor or something what's wrong with working a job, or studying hard and getting a scholarship or something, instead of giving away 4 years to this nonsense.

i respect people who wanna make a career of it more than people who just go "walmart or army" , i'm military i'm a hero respect me.

is school debt enough to give away years of your life?or is not wanting to get a low level job enough for that too? i wont lie i'm not super familiar but most of the people i know who have gone to the military are those mediocre dead end types who have nothing else going on. though i do know a few actual smart people that are involved.

Scholarships aren't an option for everybody. This country already has a HUGE problem student debt as it is. Some people want to remove themselves from their situation. Not too many jobs you can easily qualify for and guarantee that you're gonna be in a different location.

Giving away years of your life? It's not prison breh, in most cases its like a regular 9-5 job, with awesome benefits. Granted you may have to spend some time away from family, but depending on what it is that you do, you're not seeing much danger. It's a way of life, it works for some and not for others. Its a way of trying to change your current situation, but again, in this instance along with everything else in life, things are very seldom handed to you. You get the pencils and the brushes provided, its up to you how you're gonna paint the picture.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
CONCACAF CL is diverse as fukk this year :ohhh:

from 1st to 8th

DC United (easiest group fyi), America, Herediano, Pachuca, Olimpia, Montreal, Saprissa or SKC, Alajuelense

CRUZ AZUL!!! and Leon got knocked out for Mexico, Portland and NY KO'ed for MLS, maybe SKC.

Those Central American teams are beastly at home./

both of these matches were THE top sports news in Honduras and Costa Rica. and a great embarrassment to Cruz Azul. not to mention portland is gonna get knocked out of two competitions in the span of 3 days

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Thats all fine and dandy...but to sound so judgmental when your current situation isnt much better is a little stupid. Like i said i wasn't coming directly at you, but if the shoe fits then so be it.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You gotta be a fukking dumb ass to join the army esp the usa army. Why not just work two jobs and pay off the school fees instead of signing a 4 year contract with em. fukk the army breh

So youd rather work two jobs to pay off existing debt while not having any free time because youre at work all the time than to do a few years and actually live your life?

Granted like i said, the shyt aint for everybody, and thats cool. But this shyt you just said is fukking dumb

:pachaha:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Thats all fine and dandy...but to sound so judgmental when your current situation isnt much better is a little stupid. Like i said i wasn't coming directly at you, but if the shoe fits then so be it.
For research purposes I need to know if you are a descendant of any whites

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
For research purposes I need to know if you are a descendant of any whites
Yeah because that shyt matters. I'm mixed if you must know, and my dad(who was black) and his father(also black) were vets.

But whatever makes you feel better breh.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
When you ask someone in the Booth for a link and you get that notification believing that the poster provided you with a lit link only for it to be a .rar file

fridge.gif

How do you young whippersnappers use winRAR? I swear it never works for me :beli:
:what:

download winrar its not hard, google it

dunno why i even replied to this but im shaking my head in disbelief at your post

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
All the vets/current army dudes I run into always singing the same refrain along the lines of:

"We outchere for your freedoms breh :damn:"

Me: :mjlol:
xTnqfVU.png

Dudes don't even realize how laughable that shyt is. I don't respect any of our armed forces in all honesty. Or their stupid commercials.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So youd rather work two jobs to pay off existing debt while not having any free time because youre at work all the time than to do a few years and actually live your life?

Granted like i said, the shyt aint for everybody, and thats cool. But this shyt you just said is fukking dumb

:pachaha:
You're retarded breh. Man fukk ur GI joe army bullshyt i rather work two job and no social life then risk my life breh. Yall army goofballs go crazy eventually esp since you going to kill many innocent people

concise

Veteran
Daps
You gotta be a fukking dumb ass to join the army esp the usa army. Why not just work two jobs and pay off the school fees instead of signing a 4 year contract with em. fukk the army breh

:mjlol: Meanwhile in the real world, brehs are fighting just to have one.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You're retarded breh. Man fukk ur GI joe army bullshyt i rather work two job and no social life then risk my life breh. Yall army goofballs go crazy eventually esp since you going to kill many innocent people
:heh: risk your life?

Sitting in an office?

nikkas can barely get 1 job let alone 2. There's people with masters degrees working entry level jobs, but somehow you're gonna work 2, pay your bills, and your debt?

and I"M the retarded one?

:camby:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Scholarships aren't an option for everybody. This country already has a HUGE problem student debt as it is. Some people want to remove themselves from their situation. Not too many jobs you can easily qualify for and guarantee that you're gonna be in a different location.

Giving away years of your life? It's not prison breh, in most cases its like a regular 9-5 job, with awesome benefits. Granted you may have to spend some time away from family, but depending on what it is that you do, you're not seeing much danger. It's a way of life, it works for some and not for others. Its a way of trying to change your current situation, but again, in this instance along with everything else in life, things are very seldom handed to you. You get the pencils and the brushes provided, its up to you how you're gonna paint the picture.
If I really wanted to go hard I'd call it rationalization, but you know what, decent points and fair enough

have only grown up in NYC so i dont know how anyone would want to get up and leave, i still think of them as mostly losers. but good point about removing themselves from their situation.

:salute: to all the brehs getting on greyhounds in jeffersondavisboro starting a new life