Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
is he a MISCer? :lupe: that's not a good look in any way. that's worse than being a coli poster tbh and that's pretty bad in its own right :intoodeep:
The misc bothers me on a very conceptual level.

Bodybuilding seems like it is a very active lifestyle. One that I'd assume involves many hours spent in gyms, in transit to gyms, in transit to vitamin shoppes on the way to gyms, perhaps even jogging or biking as mode of transport. Basically, what I'm getting at, is I don't really see how one of the biggest forums on the internet could be one dedicated to an active lifestyle.

Isn't the very nature of the forum that they're all....doing stuff?

I think it's quite a damning indictment when you think about it.

I can't help but imagine they're mostly the worst type of person. The person who wasn't smart or interesting enough to be a nerd, nor cool or athletic enough to be a jock. They're all Inbetweeners on steroids.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Spoken Word open mics are much worse :sadcam:

Couldn't even imagine that.

Heard like two good jokes last night.

And all the comics were big into pun jokes for some reason. They all had at least one pun joke and there were two dudes whose entire set was pun one liners:dwillhuh:

But I suppose I respect them in some ways. Having good stand up is hard to do :manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
loaded up news sites today and the first big headline i see is that the World Wildlife Federation captured a panda beating off on camera for the first time

jbkWquQQu4uF8z.png

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
loaded up news sites today and the first big headline i see is that the World Wildlife Federation captured a panda beating off on camera for the first time

jbkWquQQu4uF8z.png

These JBO nikkas corruption is affecting animals now :smh: :mjlol:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
oh yeah @Grams stop cryin tho for real, fahim? almost nobody knows what to do with themselves right outta college, fahim? you're about to have a B.A. in some bullshyt field, join the club, fahim? the point is you got a B.A. and now you gotta find something to pay the bills and try to conjure that into something that you like to do, fahim?

if you had told me when i left school that i'd be doing what i do now, i woulda been :leon: , fahim?
All is as God wills it

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Couldn't even imagine that.

Heard like two good jokes last night.

And all the comics were big into pun jokes for some reason. They all had at least one pun joke and there were two dudes whose entire set was pun one liners:dwillhuh:

But I suppose I respect them in some ways. Having good stand up is hard to do :manny:
the thing with Spoken Word Open Mics is that these are the most pretentious of pretentious people. On stage and in the audience. THey take themselves completely serious and thats what makes it horrible.

While open standups can be cringe inducing -- and ive gone to a few -- no one is taking themselves serious.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When you ask someone in the Booth for a link and you get that notification believing that the poster provided you with a lit link only for it to be a .rar file

fridge.gif

How do you young whippersnappers use winRAR? I swear it never works for me :beli:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
When you ask someone in the Booth for a link and you get that notification believing that the poster provided you with a lit link only for it to be a .rar file

fridge.gif

How do you young whippersnappers use winRAR? I swear it never works for me :beli:
:flabbynsick:

Ideally I'd like to use a Wesley snipes flat top smiley