Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Journalism. It's long. I don't even like writing and I hate sports journalists. I was too naive and thought I could go straight into broadcasting but NOPE. fukk this. It's long.
I feel you man. But hey im sure your dukes dont care as you as long as you get that degree. You have any other different career choice in mind that your interested in? If the jornalism thing dont work out

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I feel you man. But hey im sure your dukes dont care as you as long as you get that degree. You have any other different career choice in mind that your interested in? If the jornalism thing dont work out
Journalism is out the window. Nobody will even give me a sniff of an internship. I never expected this 4 years ago :omgih: at this point I've been training a little bit for a boxing career. My only skill in life is hands so I gotta use that. I can't afford to have no amateur career cuz I'm too old for that. I'ma be on a Julio Cesar Chvez Jr. wave and just be out prep to pro. If that doesn't work, I have to pray to the Almighty that I hit a lick and get some garbage man job or something like that. I would never join the cac army though :pacspit:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
i dont know wtf a dannedine weldane is but imma dap you anyway, whilst cutting eyes at you to cover all bases

oh and btw

@LucaBrasi :laff::umad::russ::ohmytoad: the amount of hot sh1t you talk, nahh your team can't do you like this :dead:

Still here nikka, it's one game fvkk it :yeshrug:

I'd rather be a Roma fan and lose every game 1-7 than to root for any other team :stopitslime:

@Max B

@dem bath salts

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
There still hope for that second spot:mjcry:

Ma nikka @LucaBrasi hold it down breh..it aint bad as the juve game:mjcry:

I'd rather lose like this than cuz of some lowkey corrupt match official any day of the week.

Worst thing about last night I was at a pub with this girl and she ain't wanna leave early :snoop:

Had to watch every minute breh :mjcry:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@Grams

Q9P1I6g.png

MnjOIrD.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Don Hollywood Herrera plan aborted :mjcry:

@yoyoyo1 on some real shyt you're an oft OG but you're one of the stupidest people i've ever met on the internet :heh:

@Grams wtf you on about breh, wrong sura, wrong thread
@yoyoyo1 has some pretty reprehensible views tbh (something I attribute to him spending waaay too much time on the MISC :boas: )

I'd think a Chelsea fan would understand the BS that is champs league refereeing. Guess 2009 is too far back for some people. Oh well.

Neg me to oblivion. Every CL match day I'm probably gonna have something to bytch about.

If this is how you react to legit pens being given against City then fack knows how you'd cope if you ever had an Ovrebo type scandal :awwshyt:

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Journalism is out the window. Nobody will even give me a sniff of an internship. I never expected this 4 years ago :omgih: at this point I've been training a little bit for a boxing career. My only skill in life is hands so I gotta use that. I can't afford to have no amateur career cuz I'm too old for that. I'ma be on a Julio Cesar Chvez Jr. wave and just be out prep to pro. If that doesn't work, I have to pray to the Almighty that I hit a lick and get some garbage man job or something like that. I would never join the cac army though :pacspit:
Damn boxing eh. Thats some seroius shyt you gotta have some kinda crazy stamina for that and all. Inshallah things will work out for you if you work hard enough for it you gotta want that bad bruv.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@yoyoyo1 has some pretty reprehensible views tbh (something I attribute to him spending waaay too much time on the MISC :boas: )

If this is how you react to legit pens being given against City then fack knows how you'd cope if you ever had an Ovrebo type scandal :awwshyt:

You're the only person I've heard say the penalty was legit.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
oh yeah @Grams stop cryin tho for real, fahim? almost nobody knows what to do with themselves right outta college, fahim? you're about to have a B.A. in some bullshyt field, join the club, fahim? the point is you got a B.A. and now you gotta find something to pay the bills and try to conjure that into something that you like to do, fahim?

if you had told me when i left school that i'd be doing what i do now, i woulda been :leon: , fahim?