Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:damn: you ain't have throw Phylicia in there. I mean 13 is just too much to be of a coincidence that's certified scumbaggery territory
breh, the googles is out there. The pics are out there and she got divorced 3 times. I aint lying.

:huhldup: @ getting raped by man like bill cosby

"Zip zop zoobidy bop! you shoulda never had that drink, bytch" :shaq:
:dead:

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Soccer/2014/10/21/22020846.html

Sunderland players have offered ticket refunds to all 2,500 fans who made the long trip to watch their side's humiliating 8-0 thrashing at Southampton in the Premier League, club captain John O'Shea confirmed on Tuesday.

iEt61mZroWElR.gif

:comeon: did you see that first goal? :mjpls:

shyt was definitely offsides (the second goal )

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
But on our very first meeting together, which occurred in the conference room at a nightclub in Denver, he led me through an acting exercise. First, he told me to go to the bathroom and wet my hair down. Then, he told me to sit in a chair, close my eyes, and act out a monologue as if I was really intoxicated. And he was touching my neck and stroking my hair.

I felt absolutely terrified. I was so new to the business and this was my first experience with a celebrity of such power, so I thought, “Wow, maybe this is what you are supposed to do. This is about learning how to be vulnerable in a scene, and if anyone would know best, it would be Bill Cosby.” I didn’t want to disappoint him or for him to think I couldn’t follow directions. So I gave it my all.

:laff:

these fukking whores, I swear :camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
some people get passes

haters *yes i used that word for once in my life* try to tear successful people down however they can. following them around going "YOUDIDTHISYOUDIDTHISYOUDIDTHIS" just gets annoying after a while yeh?

do i give a fukk MJ fukked kids? no. his contribution to society allows for some leeway in this matter, no matter how fukked up it was
a, MJ fukked no kids :ufdup:

b, MJ never pointed his finger at people and pointed out shortcomings

Saying that, this doesnt (if true) lower Cosby in my esteem. Fat Albert and the Cosby Show were very important shows. I am not one of them mans.

Googles
shaq.png

EDIT: This man full of lies
GCDeBzj_zps78203fdb.png
thats because you googling wrong. :mjpls:

For how long, where at, and why :fryhmm:
one day
I will be working all day. :ehh:

edit: How do you come for just one day though? :heh: Visiting fam, job interview, or :shaq: ?
nah, just working at something for a day.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Also, its low key funny how black women put Phylicia Rashard up as some symbol of black women excellence. A women who has been divorced 3 times and has nudes on the net. :ehh:

All of those black women heroes are fukked up. Rashard is a abusive wife who got those nudes and Maya Angelou sold that p*ssy on the streets. Black girls lost again.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yes, shyt on City's European record when you clearly saw how daft referees are in our games. This isn't a one off.
Yeah breh you gon act like the ref in the spurs game wasnt shyt at all. Giving yall that weak ass penalty with fat frank diving like a little c*nt he ist.:childplease:

City fans actually complaining about the refs now?:heh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh you gon act like the ref in the spurs game wasnt shyt at all. Giving yall that weak ass penalty with fat frank diving like a little c*nt he ist.:childplease:

City fans actually complaining about the refs now?:heh:

Lad's it's Tottenham. Ref or no ref Spurs were losing that game. Blame Kaboul.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lad's it's Tottenham. Ref or no ref Spurs were losing that game. Blame Kaboul.
Nah i blame the ref for his shyt reffering he ruined the game or else we would have won. Yall got your very own howard webb now. Congratulations.:skip: