Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If Bayern sweeps Roma next two games and we beat CSKA next game (huge IF) we would actually be ahead of Roma by 1 pt heading to Roma. We would be in position to be able to beat them and make the Bayern game irrelevant. That would be perfect scenario, and as I have learned from our Champions League experiences so far that probably wont happen :to: knowing our luck Roma will beat Bayern today or some shyt like that

That game in Rome is going to be difficult. I can already see another Ivory Coast player going down theatrically in the box and earning a penalty.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
:damn: you ain't have throw Phylicia in there. I mean 13 is just too much to be of a coincidence that's certified scumbaggery territory

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:huhldup: @ getting raped by man like bill cosby

"Zip zop zoobidy bop! you shoulda never had that drink, bytch" :shaq:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
City in the Champions League :scust:

Europa league is their level :manny: Champions League is just too difficult for them.

23 Champions League games since 2011 and only 8 wins.

To think that City had a three-year head start on Paris Saint Germain who are now comfortably battling Europe's best.

:scust:@what Roma will do to them in Rome.
And a lot of those wins were in dead rubbers when the groups had long been decided :scust:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:
:laff::laff::laff:

pfcbly.gif

A bit theatrical? Yeah, sure.

But that's still a penalty :manny:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yes, shyt on City's European record when you clearly saw how daft referees are in our games. This isn't a one off.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
his respectability came from the Cosby Show in the 80s. He became America's dad (which is big because he black)

He does a lot of great things for HBCUs tho, so I do respect that. His finger waving tho :camby:

And if what those allegations are true, then he a dirtbag. I lost respect for the Coz a long time ago.

Also, its low key funny how black women put Phylicia Rashard up as some symbol of black women excellence. A women who has been divorced 3 times and has nudes on the net. :ehh:
some people get passes

haters *yes i used that word for once in my life* try to tear successful people down however they can. following them around going "YOUDIDTHISYOUDIDTHISYOUDIDTHIS" just gets annoying after a while yeh?

do i give a fukk MJ fukked kids? no. his contribution to society allows for some leeway in this matter, no matter how fukked up it was

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just read those Newsweek Bill Cosby articles :scust:

That shyt actually made me upset. I know it's alleged and all that but ffs

Sounded like pure evil too. The one girl going to the hospital to talk to her brother and her brother like, "Bill Cosby brought us all radios sis!!!:gladbron:"

Cosby looks up from reading at the bedside of a terminally ill child like, ":shaq::demonic:"

But I can't think of a more terrifying scene than waking up puking while The Cos is hovering over you in a white robe with a concerned look on his face :dwillhuh:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Also, its low key funny how black women put Phylicia Rashard up as some symbol of black women excellence. A women who has been divorced 3 times and has nudes on the net. :ehh:
Googles
shaq.png

EDIT: This man full of lies
GCDeBzj_zps78203fdb.png