Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
some people get passes

haters *yes i used that word for once in my life* try to tear successful people down however they can. following them around going "YOUDIDTHISYOUDIDTHISYOUDIDTHIS" just gets annoying after a while yeh?

do i give a fukk MJ fukked kids? no. his contribution to society allows for some leeway in this matter, no matter how fukked up it was

:mjlol:

"Yes your honor, but I made Thriller" - MJ resting his case.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah i blame the ref for his shyt reffering he ruined the game or else we would have won. Yall got your very own howard webb now. Congratulations.:skip:
Keane, whose United career ended following a controversial interview with the in-house TV station MUTV, recounted one particular pre-match team-talk which reflected Ferguson’s ability to read the mindset of his players. “I thought I knew what the group might need, that we didn’t need a big team talk,” said Keane. “It was Tottenham at home. I thought please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll fukking do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham’, and that was it. Brilliant.”
stay out of these convos, breh :camby: