Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No one is on Bayern level now...dude are slicing Roma's throat slow....:wow:

I gotta see these fools SMASH Madrid...

another :mjcry: Muller

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Broletariat again.

Holdtite my nikka Dannedine Weldane @Bury Da Bwoy :omgih:

Brehs I am absolutely losing my shyt. My laptop unexpectedly crashed cuz of the fukking Windows Updates so I had to get a new jawn. ALL MY MUSIC GONE. I mean it's on my phone but I can't add anymore music cuz it's not on iTunes and if I try to sync, it will erase the ones on my phone. These iTunes bypasses on the net are all fukking George Gashington. I'm sick fam. I'm gonna have to redownload every single fukking album on my phone then re drag them to iTunes. That's after I reinstall iTunes. fukk this yo.
i dont know wtf a dannedine weldane is but imma dap you anyway, whilst cutting eyes at you to cover all bases

oh and btw

@LucaBrasi :laff::umad::russ::ohmytoad: the amount of hot sh1t you talk, nahh your team can't do you like this :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5-0? :lupemj:

This is just embarrassing for Man City at this point considering how much they laboured at home against Roma.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
5-0? :lupemj:

This is just embarrassing for Man City at this point considering how much they laboured at home against Roma.

but yet we almost drew with Bayern away from home... but it's City, always gotta be something right? :yeshrug: