Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Son of a bytch, that wasn't a penalty. But fukk that, we should have came out blazing the second half and put this game to rest. All is not lost, just need to root for Bayern to take 6 pts from Roma next two game

it wasn't. But hey, it's Champions League.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
it wasn't. But hey, it's Champions League.

When CSKA scored i had a bad feeling, too many misplaced passes today. Can't leave yourself in that position where a late penalty could result in a draw. Sucks but now we have to root for Bayern

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
When CSKA scored i had a bad feeling, too many misplaced passes today. Can't leave yourself in that position where a late penalty could result in a draw. Sucks but now we have to root for Bayern

we have to beat Bayern, roma, CSKA.... and nobody is doing us any favors. Maybe next year we'll have better luck.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you on that point. To be honest apple products are overpriced imo. sometimes their bullshyt goes to the point of being anticonsumer. I can't support them and their walled garden bs but I recognize that they need to exist to make technology's advantages accessible to people who can't or won't do the knowledge.

The #dualities of designing a populist interface while pricing yourself as a premium product tho :wow:

People don't even care, they just don't want to be left behind.

:mjcry:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
i was reading gamergate on gawker when i read what buress said about that fakkit creep cosby...ended up doing googles and just :scust::scust: always felt his respectability bit was bullshyt too..

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
People don't even care, they just don't want to be left behind.

:mjcry:

what kind of wasteman stands in line to cop a piece of silicon and plastic
iEt61mZroWElR.gif

i understand if youre a tech blogger or summit but otherwise
iEt61mZroWElR.gif

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
we have to beat Bayern, roma, CSKA.... and nobody is doing us any favors. Maybe next year we'll have better luck.

If Bayern sweeps Roma next two games and we beat CSKA next game (huge IF) we would actually be ahead of Roma by 1 pt heading to Roma. We would be in position to be able to beat them and make the Bayern game irrelevant. That would be perfect scenario, and as I have learned from our Champions League experiences so far that probably wont happen :to: knowing our luck Roma will beat Bayern today or some shyt like that

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
City in the Champions League :scust:

Europa league is their level :manny: Champions League is just too difficult for them.

23 Champions League games since 2011 and only 8 wins.

To think that City had a three-year head start on Paris Saint Germain who are now comfortably battling Europe's best.

:scust:@what Roma will do to them in Rome.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i was reading gamergate on gawker when i read what buress said about that fakkit creep cosby...ended up doing googles and just :scust::scust: always felt his respectability bit was bullshyt too..
his respectability came from the Cosby Show in the 80s. He became America's dad (which is big because he black)

He does a lot of great things for HBCUs tho, so I do respect that. His finger waving tho :camby:

And if what those allegations are true, then he a dirtbag. I lost respect for the Coz a long time ago.

Also, its low key funny how black women put Phylicia Rashard up as some symbol of black women excellence. A women who has been divorced 3 times and has nudes on the net. :ehh: