Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
what do u use that works with iphones?

200_s.gif
Samsung :sas1:

the main reason i dont use itunes is because i woke up one day and all my music was gone, they werent gone off my pc but i lost all my playlists and i could never trust it again after that.

those playlists were my life :mjcry:

I use Winamp now

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
all apple products are garbage. Smartphones for dumb people and computers for people who don't know how to use computers.

City bout to give CSKA this work in an empty stadium.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Samsung :sas1:

the main reason i dont use itunes is because i woke up one day and all my music was gone, they werent gone off my pc but i lost all my playlists and i could never trust it again after that.

those playlists were my life :mjcry:

I use Winamp now
:shaq2:

I hate Itunes, but as long as im on iphone squadron I gotta cope.

all apple products are garbage. Smartphones for dumb people and computers for people who don't know how to use computers.

arent u special. How that blackberry working for you.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

You're right. Damn those apple b*stards for making easy to use and aesthetically pleasing pieces of technology. :pacspit:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as roma- bayern munich it should be quite an interesting game....hopefully 3-2 for as roma

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Y'all are really not checking for younger women? The fukk you want, some jaded intellectual-equal that's "been around" that also has equal say in the 50/50 split exactly down the middle relationship? you people disgust me :trash:

as roma- bayern munich it should be quite an interesting game....hopefully 3-2 for as roma
:ahh: best game of the round, don't see roma losing this either

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Apple shyt is wack to me but this whole "you're an idiot for using their products" neckbeard narrative is lame as fukk :mjlol:

shyt is definitely overpriced and I don't care for it though.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Y'all are really not checking for younger women? The fukk you want, some jaded intellectual-equal that's "been around" that also has equal say in the 50/50 split exactly down the middle relationship? you people disgust me :trash:
you're right tbf

lol my S4 works great. Didn't even root it.
good for you. (doesnt know what "root it" means and dont care)

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm just waiting for @mastermind to hit me with that lit download link before I deadass make a list of everything I gotta redownload :snoop:. Be clutch breh :omgih: