Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
why do i meet crazy women
WzD6Psq.png
You pay heed to this sir?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Keane, whose United career ended following a controversial interview with the in-house TV station MUTV, recounted one particular pre-match team-talk which reflected Ferguson’s ability to read the mindset of his players. “I thought I knew what the group might need, that we didn’t need a big team talk,” said Keane. “It was Tottenham at home. I thought please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll fukking do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham’, and that was it. Brilliant.”
:dead:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:eat: brehs new #lit smiley @mastermind @penfield @Grams

:lit:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Broletariat again.

Holdtite my nikka Dannedine Weldane @Bury Da Bwoy :omgih:

Brehs I am absolutely losing my shyt. My laptop unexpectedly crashed cuz of the fukking Windows Updates so I had to get a new jawn. ALL MY MUSIC GONE. I mean it's on my phone but I can't add anymore music cuz it's not on iTunes and if I try to sync, it will erase the ones on my phone. These iTunes bypasses on the net are all fukking George Gashington. I'm sick fam. I'm gonna have to redownload every single fukking album on my phone then re drag them to iTunes. That's after I reinstall iTunes. fukk this yo.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs I am absolutely losing my shyt. My laptop unexpectedly crashed cuz of the fukking Windows Updates so I had to get a new jawn. ALL MY MUSIC GONE. I mean it's on my phone but I can't add anymore music cuz it's not on iTunes and if I try to sync, it will erase the ones on my phone. These iTunes bypasses on the net are all fukking George Gashington. I'm sick fam. I'm gonna have to redownload every single fukking album on my phone then re drag them to iTunes. That's after I reinstall iTunes. fukk this yo.
there is a program I DL'd a few years ago when I changed laptops that allowed me to DL songs from my phone to my computer.

Its work, but its not that bad. I have to find it when i get back home.