Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fergie's comments today were great. Up to his ass in denial.

And of course a column from Jamie Jackson lionizing Fellani.
those Fergie excerpts were hilarious :mjlol:

From that Jamie Jackson article
Fellaini had the last laugh after coming on as a substitute during the Valencia game in August. After having any touch or pass greeted sarcastically by a section of the home support, it was Fellaini who scoredthe winner in stoppage time.

Van Gaal’s word in his office proved reliable as four days later he was again a second-half substitute against Swansea City in the opening Premier League game, though he could do nothing to prevent the visitors departing with a shock 2-1 victory.
:dead:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
cell phone stanning is the stupidest form of stanning going today. both sides have their flaws and neither side wants to acknowledge them.
Apple products cost a pretty penny (which a lot of people toting around iPhones don't really have) and lock you in a walled garden. Android only exists in its current form because of the iPhone, otherwise it would have been some weird Palm/RIM knockoff OS, favored hardware buttons and come with a goddamn trackball. Android OEM's are just now getting around to realizing that build quality trumps churning out a million variations of a phone every year. Apple had to fall back and admit their screens are too small in today's market.

It's a phone. Whatever OS it runs, it does roughly the same shyt. Throw in jailbreaking/rooting and the differences become even finer. Just be glad we live in modern times that come with powerful personal computers that make our lives more connected and easier in 6 inch slabs of plastic/metal or less.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@mastermind one more ting fam, does the program let you download the music as albums or is it individual mp3s? The two I tried yesterday exported all the songs as single files :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby: The other I tried exported them as full albums but it had a 100 song trial limit :camby: :camby: :camby: Second part of the question is can I access the files in my documents/downloads or will they only be seen in iTunes? Depending on your answer I might just say fukk it and download everything all over again. The mixtapes I have no problem with but finding albums that I was supposed to pay for may be :longforman:

Thanks breh

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
looking down on people using the phone equivalent of the toddler "spin the wheel and if it lands on the cow it makes the moo sound" toy is "neckbeard narrative" now :wow:

It's a phone :russ:

brehs resembling grannies telling their grandchildren "show me how to use the google" when they have to go to the apple store to get minor problems fixed is "neckbeard narrative" now :wow:
Yeah it is. Apple stores keep jobs in the economy :wow::salute:

Only way you could be mad about is is if is if you were a tech neckbeard mad about ppl not liking the same toys you do :mjpls::

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Only way you could be mad about is is if is if you were a tech neckbeard mad about ppl not liking the same toys you do :mjpls::

I didn't care about that stuff until I started to use itunes for a few days

mentally scarring times I won't ever have back, who the fukk uses itunes :weirdo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind one more ting fam, does the program let you download the music as albums or is it individual mp3s? The two I tried yesterday exported all the songs as single files :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby: The other I tried exported them as full albums but it had a 100 song trial limit :camby: :camby: :camby: Second part of the question is can I access the files in my documents/downloads or will they only be seen in iTunes? Depending on your answer I might just say fukk it and download everything all over again. The mixtapes I have no problem with but finding albums that I was supposed to pay for may be :longforman:

Thanks breh
its all in folders, iirc.

I havent used it in so long, but its set to the same folder structure as your ipod/iphone

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's a phone. Whatever OS it runs, it does roughly the same shyt. Throw in jailbreaking/rooting and the differences become even finer. Just be glad we live in modern times that come with powerful personal computers that make our lives more connected and easier in 6 inch slabs of plastic/metal or less.
aint no one got time for levity, we in the middle of the Cellphone wars. :camby: (for the record, a war I never fought)

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I didn't care about that stuff until I started to use itunes for a few days

mentally scarring times I won't ever have back, who the fukk uses itunes :weirdo:
I agree with you on that point. To be honest apple products are overpriced imo. sometimes their bullshyt goes to the point of being anticonsumer. I can't support them and their walled garden bs but I recognize that they need to exist to make technology's advantages accessible to people who can't or won't do the knowledge.

The #dualities of designing a populist interface while pricing yourself as a premium product tho :wow:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
aint no one got time for levity, we in the middle of the Cellphone wars. :camby: (for the record, a war I never fought)

well, alright.
for the record, I retired from the war in 2011. RIP Palm :mjcry:
may WebOS's multitasking live on forever in both Android and iOS.