Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:wow: true, hope the players could adjust though. And a winter tournament is guaranteed unless FIFA decides to get some nuts and end this farce asap
very true

but matches in during dinner has me like
VgTGNn0.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29697271

World Cup 2022: Qatar matches could start at 1am, says official
_60780024_danroan.jpg
By Dan RoanBBC sports editor
Qatar World Cup games could finish as late as 3:30am under one proposal made by a senior football official.

Harold Mayne-Nicholls, who is considering challenging Sepp Blatter for the Fifa presidency, said the event could still be staged in the summer.

But the ex-Chilean football chief said some games would have to start as late as 1am to avoid the worst of the heat.

"You could play the first games at 7pm, the second games at 10pm and the third matches at 1am," he told BBC Sport.

It is expected that the Qatar World Cup will be moved to winter in 2022 to avoid searing temperatures, with a November/December tournament currently being looked at by world football's governing body.

But Mayne-Nicholls said such a solution would be "chaotic" to most major leagues around the world.

Qatar was controversially awarded the 2022 World Cup by Fifa's executive committee in 2010.

WzD6Psq.png
WzD6Psq.png
WzD6Psq.png
WzD6Psq.png
what the fukk :dead:

Wasn't it @phillycavsfan who was telling me that this would never happen? :mjpls:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I always knew Carrie Brownstein from Portlandia had a band. But I just started listening to them today, prompted by the announcement that they're coming out with a new album.

Lo and behold, her shyt is good. Really good :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
we want the details
VgTGNn0.png
these religious joints :why:

Its all I meet, and they make everything about that when I just want to get in their pants. Why make it so hard, when you want to see me hard. :why:

I actually did meet someone this weekend that I told my boy I would marry instantly. Puerto Rican and Filipino joint. Her skin was flawless. Danced with her, felt on her ass, etc. Im not interested in those types either, but she had me sprung off our 30-35 minute interaction. But she has a boyfriend :why:

We got each others numbers anyway, but still. nikkas face was on her phone background.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
these religious joints :why:

Its all I meet, and they make everything about that when I just want to get in their pants. Why make it so hard, when you want to see me hard. :why:

I actually did meet someone this weekend that I told my boy I would marry instantly. Puerto Rican and Filipino joint. Her skin was flawless. Danced with her, felt on her ass, etc. Im not interested in those types either, but she had me sprung off our 30-35 minute interaction. But she has a boyfriend :why:

We got each others numbers anyway, but still. nikkas face was on her phone background.
:intoodeep:

is the game still fun at 30? :whoa: no slick shyt, that genuinely sounds unfun

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:intoodeep:

is the game still fun at 30? :whoa: no slick shyt, that genuinely sounds unfun
its not

I legit do want to settle down and get married. I envy you brehs that have already done so. (well only you, I know them old ass dudes @frush11 , @Kunty McPhuck and @SubZeroDegrees aint close to that.) But these older joints need to take it easy.
1Bd9wYG.png

I wouldnt have even hit the night scene this weekend were it not for a friend having a table at a club. I didnt even drink much.
rs2k2Bg.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
its not

I legit do want to settle down and get married. I envy you brehs that have already done so. (well only you, I know them old ass dudes @frush11 , @Kunty McPhuck and @SubZeroDegrees aint close to that.) But these older joints need to take it easy.
1Bd9wYG.png
im one of two of my friends that's married except my brother and he's a lil older. all my brehs only fukk with younger chicks or have just given up altogether
WzD6Psq.png

i imagine it'd be really frustrating finding a 30 year old woman that isn't anxious about being single. you already gotta wade through the other qualities you had to in your 20s - looks, personality, religious views :skip: - and now you got a lot of them just being straight up annoying about being single, like it's some terrible part of them they must defend

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
im one of two of my friends that's married except my brother and he's a lil older. all my brehs only fukk with younger chicks or have just given up altogether
WzD6Psq.png

i imagine it'd be really frustrating finding a 30 year old woman that isn't anxious about being single. you already gotta wade through the other qualities you had to in your 20s - looks, personality, religious views :skip: - and now you got a lot of them just being straight up annoying about being single, like it's some terrible part of them they must defend
i thought about just messing with younger chick too, but they annoy me.