Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm just waiting for @mastermind to hit me with that lit download link before I deadass make a list of everything I gotta redownload :snoop:. Be clutch breh :omgih:
I got u later.

I dont even remember the program, but its still on my laptop

watched the latest episode of BWE, hurt my soul how they humbled and hoe's nucky man..:mjcry:
broke my heart. Breh was broken.

did not need to see that :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fergie's comments today were great. Up to his ass in denial.

And of course a column from Jamie Jackson lionizing Fellani.

Fellani and Mata. The last two #MoyezBoyez in existence :mjcry:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Redacfe going in on Mata:

p*ssy. All I can say about him.

Just awful. Get rid as soon as possible.

It's like playing with one man down.

And the most damning:

Now I know how Arsenal fans feel about Ozil.

:mjcry:

Jose's sold us a dud. The wanker.

Jose ripped us off.

Remember when 99% of all the football fans in this country (including many Chelsea fans) thought Mourinho had lost the plot for making it plainly obvious he didn't want 'twice player of the year' Juan Mata at Chelsea?, well Mourinho has made a lot of us look a little clueless over the last year or so.

If we'd just gone for Mourinho from the start, we wouldn't be in this mess either.

The snide cnut fecked us over alright. I'm beginning to think the whole "not good enough defensively" was just an excuse. That never stopped him from playing Ozil. He didn't rate Mata at all and got 37m for it.

In hindsight, if Jose is quite willing to sell you a player, then that should probably ring a few alarm bells.

tumblr_ly8syqaLty1r1f2u6o1_400.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
looking down on people using the phone equivalent of the toddler "spin the wheel and if it lands on the cow it makes the moo sound" toy is "neckbeard narrative" now :wow:

brehs resembling grannies telling their grandchildren "show me how to use the google" when they have to go to the apple store to get minor problems fixed is "neckbeard narrative" now :wow: