Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:ehh:

The football player who is D1 but not top tier. That's quite a pickle. Might have to charge that one to the game. And I say that, without any knowledge of what a Power 5 Conference is.
Yea I'm already looking for alternatives :beli: :upsetfavre:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Oklahoma St? :dwillhuh:
rickrossdrink.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'm already looking for alternatives :beli: :upsetfavre:

How often do you write? Can't you just pick some topic to write about on campus and come up with 500-700 words? (I'm assuming this is all for the paper or some campus website)

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How often do you write? Can't you just pick some topic to write about on campus and come up with 500-700 words? (I'm assuming this is all for the paper or some campus website)
I gotta do something bi-weekly. Nope it has to be a coach or player. These hacks are arrogant af but I shoulda known better

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3741488

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What are your French lessons saying doe, breh? I was reading an article yesterday about French being arguably the best language to learn (not the most useful so :whoa: @horse. kills ) and thought damn, Grams needs to stop facking about. :damn:
:ufdup: :ufdup: got damn right " :whoa: "

actually i plan to learn french again one day. i studied it in school and was pretty good at it for a while but had some wasteman teacher come through and turn his back on me and i made it my mission to sink every lesson plan he ever concocted. french proficiency was the price i paid :snoop:

@horse. kills I was on my #HOC shyt today. This white girl thought I was gonna hold the door open for her. She was smiling at me and dem tings. I then proceeded to close that shyt like :rudy: she was 30 metres away

But then I felt bad cuz I'm not a naturally mean person and I shoulda had the decency to wait 3.5 seconds. :to:

I mighta been able to fumble my way into the panties too :mjcry:

I'm gonna take your advice and live life on a case-by-case basis
it will set you free breh. you can't change the world, don't put that pressure on yourself

We D1 Power 5 conference...are we good? I really can't tell you. We're the Tottenham of college ball :manny:
oh and you go to rutgers :blessed: :blessed:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That's a pretty generous deadline. But good luck breh. If life is in any way favorable we could be interfacing with the next Jason Whitlock, though not as c00nish :mjcry:
Life being favorable for me :mjlol: but God willing :ehh:

:ufdup: :ufdup: got damn right " :whoa: "

actually i plan to learn french again one day. i studied it in school and was pretty good at it for a while but had some wasteman teacher come through and turn his back on me and i made it my mission to sink every lesson plan he ever concocted. french proficiency was the price i paid :snoop:

it will set you free breh. you can't change the world, don't put that pressure on yourself

oh and you go to rutgers :blessed: :blessed:
I go to Oklahoma State like the breh @concise said :whoa:

@Don Hollywood Herrera I got an application to go to the Disney college internship in Orlando. You know anything about it? :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's like talking basketball with people who are LeBron and Kobe stans, talking tennis with people who are Federer and Nadal stans. They know nothing else, based their opinion over one or two things they know.
this is a great analogy