Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I didnt forget about your Henry slander @yoyoyo1

man's the GOAt player for your energy drink franchise. Never forget that. :ufdup:

of what?
0JHHVlq.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Thing is, I don't see what's wrong exactly with what Klinsmann says about wanting players to rack up EXP over in euroland. The MLS is growing steadily, don't see anything wrong with having our biggest talent fight it out in the biggest leagues, then come back to the MLS when they've aged a bit and play here. Of course there's plenty of drawbacks to that but america has a large enough population, talent pool and $$ to grow the game domestically at a reliable rate even while hemorrhaging players to the big leagues... right?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thing is, I don't see what's wrong exactly with what Klinsmann says about wanting players to rack up EXP over in euroland. The MLS is growing steadily, don't see anything wrong with having our biggest talent fight it out in the biggest leagues, then come back to the MLS when they've aged a bit and play here. Of course there's plenty of drawbacks to that but america has a large enough population, talent pool and $$ to grow the game domestically at a reliable rate even while hemorrhaging players to the big leagues... right?
i agree

Klinsmann aint wrong at all, and he not picking 30 year old brehs that sit on the bench in leagues like Poland or Cyprus, just because they play there.

If anything, dude has said he wants Americans playing for top CL clubs. Garber got butthurt, imo.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Knowing that no matter what Red Bulls will always be more lit than DC :banderas:

Our NY market lit
Our stadium lit
Our jerseys lit

B0BokDfIUAA6Xsh.jpg
Harrison NJ, not lit
Energy Drink, poison and not lit
That trophy cabinet, not lit

Be a Harrison Nj Energy Drink fan :wowjb:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Harrison NJ, not lit
Energy Drink, poison and not lit
That trophy cabinet, not lit

Be a Harrison Nj Energy Drink fan :wowjb:
Breh you lucky I can't find the pic with the :eediat: girl holding a fireball talking about "it's lit" :wow:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
i agree

Klinsmann aint wrong at all, and he not picking 30 year old brehs that sit on the bench in leagues like Poland or Cyprus, just because they play there.

If anything, dude has said he wants Americans playing for top CL clubs. Garber got butthurt, imo.
I can see how Klinsmann was upset with respect to Michael Bradley. Breh was doing well where he was, he was in his prime, arguably he could have learned more and performed at a higher level. It's not the same as Dempsey who did work and then came back later.

There's a weird #duality there of everyone knowing that the MLS seems to be floating somewhere around Championship-ish level (i'm still new, correct me if i'm wrong on that) but the employees / big heads in the league obviously can't talk about it. I get that they have to defend the league, but it feels undeniable that we still have a lot to learn from europe. Not just in terms of playing the game either, but player management, academy strategy, etc etc. The more personnel we have over there taking notes the better imo.

After all, seeing how others do something and try to do it better using money is the american way :troll:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
MLS needs to cut out that playoff crap and start a table format. They will have enough teams esp with cosmos and orlando are joining. Then maybe the "euro-snobs" will take it seroiusly. Also these constant league rule changes graber always pulls needs to stop.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Heh, best bit of news this morning. "Texas hospital "deeply sorry" for Ebola failures"

Oh, it's cool man, just as long as you apologize.

though I'm not sure how the CDC can explain allowing the nurse to travel on a domestic flight even after she asked.

It's all overblown, but people really are concerned. Going to Africa in a few weeks and ppl at work are like, "bbbut why? :lupe:"

And I'm like, "it's only South Africa mates, there's literally been 2 cases of Ebola in South Africa since 96 :whoa:"

Boss is like "JUST DONT BRING THAT DAMN EBOLA BACK :damn:"

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heh, best bit of news this morning. "Texas hospital "deeply sorry" for Ebola failures"

Oh, it's cool man, just as long as you apologize.

though I'm not sure how the CDC can explain allowing the nurse to travel on a domestic flight even after she asked.

It's all overblown, but people really are concerned. Going to Africa in a few weeks and ppl at work are like, "bbbut why? :lupe:"

And I'm like, "it's only South Africa mates, there's literally been 2 cases of Ebola in South Africa since 96 :whoa:"

Boss is like "JUST DONT BRING THAT DAMN EBOLA BACK :damn:"
Where you going in S.A.?