Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
MLS needs to cut out that playoff crap and start a table format. They will have enough teams esp with cosmos and orlando are joining. Then maybe the "euro-snobs" will take it seroiusly. Also these constant league rule changes graber always pulls needs to stop.
shut up your face

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The former Arsenal and Chelsea defender William Gallas has announced his retirement, bringing to an end a decorated 19-year professional career, he said on Thursday.

Even though he left under a bit of a cloud, Gallas was a baller and in his prime was perhaps the most athletic defender I've ever seen.

That winner against Spurs in the 91st minute will live looooong in the memory :blessed:

You UK brehs remember Prem Plus? I paid a fukking tenner or whatever it was to watch that game :pachaha:it was the days before internet streams so :manny: was well worth it :win:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Heh, best bit of news this morning. "Texas hospital "deeply sorry" for Ebola failures"

Oh, it's cool man, just as long as you apologize.

though I'm not sure how the CDC can explain allowing the nurse to travel on a domestic flight even after she asked.

It's all overblown, but people really are concerned. Going to Africa in a few weeks and ppl at work are like, "bbbut why? :lupe:"

And I'm like, "it's only South Africa mates, there's literally been 2 cases of Ebola in South Africa since 96 :whoa:"

Boss is like "JUST DONT BRING THAT DAMN EBOLA BACK :damn:"

A country this size, I expect things to fall through the cracks but they have completely bottled this.

Nurse shorty and Liberian dude notified what should be the proper authorities and they got green lights.

I believe in population control but Jesus man

concise

Veteran
Daps
MLS needs to cut out that playoff crap and start a table format. They will have enough teams esp with cosmos and orlando are joining. Then maybe the "euro-snobs" will take it seroiusly. Also these constant league rule changes graber always pulls needs to stop.

You wouldn't be saying this if Toronto made the playoffs this year. :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you, up there, stop talking.

there is no one right way to determine a champion. but you're euro-brainwashed and think <<<THE TABLE>>> is the holy grail

thread title prescience :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@horse. kills I told you I go to Oklahoma State fam :sas2:

MXfXKSX.jpg

native_themed_license_plate.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
HBO going semi-rogue has been some of the best news I've received this year :mjcry:

We're finally gettin to that a la carte tv utopia :mjcry:
That's what some people say, what I say is I already had an external HD I put all HBO shows on

Took some hours of downloading and classifying, but having it there forever >>>> paying for streaming

The fact that I haven't watched most of them yet, that's irrelevant :sadbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's what some people say, what I say is I already had an external HD I put all HBO shows on

Took some hours of downloading and classifying, but having it there forever >>>> paying for streaming

The fact that I haven't watched most of them yet, that's irrelevant :sadbron:
sharing is caring :ld:

(as in where you got it from)