Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
iono man. Napoleon became king of the animals and he ended up breaking bread with the humans :yeshrug:

we've probably reached the end of civilization when you start discarding friends because they don't contribute to your "end product"

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:beli: you're a world class deflector breh
Thank you so much

halleBerryCries200_2141948i.jpg

iono man. Napoleon became king of the animals and he ended up breaking bread with the humans :yeshrug:

we've probably reached the end of civilization when you start discarding friends because they don't contribute to your "end product"
I agree. Sorry @Arrogance. but you're name is too perfect for that one part of your post. I never discard friendships unless it's deadass hazardous to me. If my friend does/sells drugs and isn't going anywhere in life, he's still my friend. If he deadass gets me involved in some shyt where rival drug dealers are coming at me as collateral damage or the ATF is coming to bop ME for being associated with him, he's gone. Be friends with someone who views you as nothing more than a tool brehs :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@Grams, remember bra, it's not the rejection that kills you, it's the hope.

Anyone been following the numerous beefs that have crashed down upon the idyllic and scarred dales of indie rock over the past few weeks?

I'm sure everyone has. Sun Kil Moon recording a diss track to the War on Drugs telling Adam Granduciel in no uncertain terms to suck his cock :ohhh:

Jack White coming at the Foo Fighters necks :ohhh:

Grimes and Ariel Pink having full on twitter feuds with The Black Lips and Waxahatchee chiming in :ohhh:

Iggy Pop firing pot shots at U2 :bow:

shyt ain't been this hot since WU LYF stormed Youth Lagoon's dressing room backstage and hemmed him up in front of a groupie :mjcry:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams, remember bra, it's not the rejection that kills you, it's the hope.

Anyone been following the numerous beefs that have crashed down upon the idyllic and scarred dales of indie rock over the past few weeks?

I'm sure everyone has. Sun Kil Moon recording a diss track to the War on Drugs telling Adam Granduciel in no uncertain terms to suck his cock :ohhh:

Jack White coming at the Foo Fighters necks :ohhh:

Grimes and Ariel Pink having full on twitter feuds with The Black Lips and Waxahatchee chiming in :ohhh:

Iggy Pop firing pot shots at U2 :bow:

shyt ain't been this hot since WU LYF stormed Youth Lagoon's dressing room backstage and hemmed him up in front of a groupie :mjcry:
I'm not shook I just have no interest in securing her :beli:

*looks at the rest of your post* Oooo are dey? :dwillhuh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is "basic bytch" set to be the next "hipster?"

That ubiquitous nonsense term that will be run into the ground by self-important writers of think pieces (who are probably basic bytches though people struggle to define it), pseud-corner inhabitants, and the other hacks that will rummage and toss out the familiar cries: "misogyny!" "anti-feminist!" "So anti-feminist that it's actually pretty feminist!" "A sturdy plank in the estate of patriarchy!!" "basic bytch is actually a class issue that undermines the struggles of POC!" until we are all well and truly buried in our tumuluses.

Though I do feel like people are using hipster less and less because it's like, who cares man.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs technology has been giving me the fukking business and I'm sick of it :beli:

1. My laptop charger/battery decides not to work sometimes
  2. My iPhone charger decides to crap out on me
  3. My speakers stop playing audio at random times. How am I supposed to listen to podcasts while doing work ffs
  4. Let's not forget about all the times the iPhone weather app said it was only gonna be cloudy, when it in fact was gonna rain