Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I've read this article at least 100 times. even though OFT talks about a lot of things that aren't relevant to footy, this is more than relevant to the sport. It's relevant to LIFE. whenever I need a bit of a motivational boost this pops up in my head.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ano-Ronaldo-revealed-by-Rene-Meulensteen.html

@Grams, sorry to put you on main street but I've had drinks and quite frankly I don't give a damn.

Meulensteen addressed another issue. “I told him: ‘The problem is also your attitude and therefore your decision-making. At the moment you’re playing to put yourself into the limelight, to say “look at me, how good I am”. Therefore, Mr Ronaldo, you are doing a lot that doesn’t mean anything for you’. He accepted this. I said: ‘You need to score more goals. Targets, aims.

you only scored nil because you want to score the perfect goal all the time. ‘Look at me! Top corner!’

Ronaldo said: ‘I think I can score between 30 and 35 goals.’ ‘OK,’ I said. ‘I think you can go over 40. This week, in these training sessions, I’m going to work on your way of finishing.’”

They first discussed Ronaldo’s mindset when approaching goal. “I told him: ‘Look at Shearer, Lineker, Solskjaer and Van Nistelrooy: who say give me the ball, that goes in the back of the net.’“ Ronaldo was focused more on the spectacular. “He was thinking: ‘That ball comes to me, I hit it top corner.’ I needed him to get out of that. I told him: ‘It doesn’t matter how you score, where you score, as long as the ball goes in the net.’” It was time to score ugly goals as well as beautiful ones.

“You can now do two things, you can take your foot off the pedal, say ‘I’m happy with this’, or break your personal best and then you have March, April, May to come and that’s when these things are won.”

The clips were of Ronaldo’s body language. “Do you realise how important an impact body language and facial expressions have on the millions watching?’’

You do the same thing when you get hacked down, ‘ahhh’, toys out the pram: ‘You can’t kick me, I’m Cristiano Ronaldo.’ You need to learn to play football the way Bjorn Borg and Roger Federer play tennis. Ice-cold. The moment people stop kicking you is because they’ve found another way to stop you. You want people to kick you. You need to make sure you see it coming. Make sure you’re clever’.”

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
also revoking your pass to use
9DE8Eez.png
until you report back to us with an approach.
still

we need to see a gameplan

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i know this feeling of being worried if a white girl is racist and not wanting to find out :intoodeep:

but i'd say a jew in nyc without a haircover is a pretty safe bet for not being a darren wilson supporter :manny:

also :camby: with that tlr every white person racist shyt. yeah white people fukkin up a lot in the news but i got white friends and family that are thurl A1 certified good brehs.

when you grow up like me you gotta recognize early you're not gonna change everyone's mind about everyone. you just do you and good people gravitate towards you regardless of where they're from
Do you know what they say behind your back though?

jayzyikes.gif

you miss 100 % of the shots you don't take :yeshrug:
stop acting like Arsenal around the box, playing the ball around and waiting for the perfect opportunity to fall out of the sky.
CDot sprays shots out from 35 meters because he has the green light on goal whenever he approaches it. and if it falls wide, he shrugs it off and tries again when he's got the ball at his feet.

I'm deading all talk about this Jewish girl until you tell us you made an approach, had a chat and she shut you down, or something other than "brehs she looked at me, I want the panties but I don't know if she's going to drop them"

also revoking your pass to use
9DE8Eez.png
until you report back to us with an approach. enough of the bullshyt, I'm not "allowing" it.

AS A MATTER OF FACT IS SHE EVEN fukkING JEWISH?!?!?!
How can man ban me from using the same smiley I made hot? :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Do you know what they say behind your back though?

jayzyikes.gif

How can man ban me from using the same smiley I made hot? :wow:
that i'm a stand up guy who goes for mine and doesn't give a fukk what negative shyt someone thinks of me :birdman:

whatever group i dont fit into, the worst thing people of that group would say is "he's cool for a [x]". they may have views of the "other" at large and they're entitled to. god knows i do too. but i deal with one-to-one. a bytch invests in generalizations and stereotypes and there's no bytch in me

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yet you keep posting about her. Is it oochie wally or one mic?
Breh I got French hw that's impossible to do cuz I don't understand a single word. I got bigger tings to worry about than a girl who may or may not be related to one of these lot :mjcry:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I've read this article at least 100 times. even though OFT talks about a lot of things that aren't relevant to footy, this is more than relevant to the sport. It's relevant to LIFE. whenever I need a bit of a motivational boost this pops up in my head.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ano-Ronaldo-revealed-by-Rene-Meulensteen.html
The clips were of Ronaldo’s body language. “Do you realise how important an impact body language and facial expressions have on the millions watching?’’
@Grams, sorry to put you on main street but I've had drinks and quite frankly I don't give a damn.
comment_Ozt5a70uCtzgJVAVemecP98c88WHnyTi.jpg

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Breh I got French hw that's impossible to do cuz I don't understand a single word. I got bigger tings to worry about than a girl who may or may not be related to one of these lot :mjcry:

which is why I'm deading all posts about her. You've got bigger priorities to worry about than one female in a city of 8 million bodies. allowing this talk? we off that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Promised rant post here.

OFT, lend me your ears. I'm about to update you on how things have been going for your 32nd favorite Arsenal fan Arro.

I made the decision to put off the pursuit of IT contract jobs to enter a program that requires me to be on site 30 hours a week, during business hours, to prepare for my first IT certification. And I haven't felt this positive about my future in a long time.

Since May of 2013 I've been on the hunt for a steady check. I'm approaching 18 months of pure fukking struggle. Walking into job sites full of strangers, working my ass off to impress some fukker who's been in the industry for 20 years already, who legit doesn't give a fukk about my progress, my goals, my well being. Ducking collections agents, getting mail from companies telling me how much I owe them, wondering just how far I can stretch my food and transport budget for the month. All types of struggle, the kind that wears at your body, your mind, your very essence as a man.

Yet, since I've began this program, I've been feeling fukking great about myself. I've sat in conference rooms and had people with important titles that I want to hold one day talk to me on a person to person level. I've made contacts that may not pay off immediately but will do me well in the long term. I feel like I'm making progress, and my aspirations to be successful in this game we call life are within my grasp. All I have to do is keep my focus, and keep working towards my goals. Everything I truly want is attainable as long as I push all the unimportant things out of the way and continue working diligently.

I've ditched a lot of people from my inner circle who aren't looking to advance themselves. If you are happy living like a pig on the farm, mucking around in your own shyt, I wish you all the best but I don't need to talk to you any longer. You are not useful to my end product, all you can do at this point is distract me from my ultimate goal. I see myself in 5 years or less making at least 100k, because I am fukking GREAT at what I do, and I will not allow anyone to tell me otherwise. You will recognize me as a hard worker. You will see me as the person you need to talk to to get shyt done. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO. I see a problem, I find a solution, I deliver that solution, and I do it with an air of levity, a smile on my face, and make you believe that I am that guy. No welbz.

In a month I will have my first IT certification. Next summer I will prepare to gain my second. In another summer I will have my third. I will attend college to get a degree that will further my career and cement my credentials. There is no "I might" or "it's possible" to any of this. It's just "I will" and "I am". And if you can't relate to that, if you don't support my vision, my plan, you go straight into the shrubbery. There is no more space for "I'm doing alright. I'm happy at where I am." I will raise my throne into the stars, and I'll be damned if anything comes in front of that. I haven't even been chatting up women like that because I have more important things to worry about at the moment than which pair of thighs I can land between. Because where I'm going, I can be Lord of the Thighs if I choose to.

Basically the point of my rant is, if you really want something you better be ready to do the goddamn work to make it happen. For most people, nothing falls into your lap perfectly, and if it does you hit the probability lottery. Everyone has dreams and goals and all that nice altruistic bullshyt but most people let life deflect them away from that goal. I am the master of my destiny. I want it, so I will work to make it happen. And in the off chance it doesn't happen, I will know that I did my level best to make it happen, and I will be happy with that. There is no shame in failure if you try.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Grams stop making excuses

that's a video of like 100 israeli bellends protesting against something good that their own government did for african refugees. think about the actual reason for that protest instead of being shocked that there are a$$holes there. that part is fairly obvious, after all.

let's talk french breh. what's stopping you from runnin a train on that language already

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams stop making excuses

that's a video of like 100 israeli bellends protesting against something good that their own government did for african refugees. think about the actual reason for that protest instead of being shocked that there are a$$holes there. that part is fairly obvious, after all.

let's talk french breh. what's stopping you from runnin a train on that language already
I already know English aka God's language. I'm not going to France anymore, I'm just phoning it in at this point. 2 more months and I'm done.

rickrossdrink.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The whole world speaks English so God hears most of the world's prayers in English :sas2:

lemme be an ignorant American :mjcry:
:wow: the pull of the great satan

you should go to tunisia breh. learn french and arabic at one time. live in a democratic country. be muslim without acting a gotdamn fool like wahabbists and ISIS