Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Swear down I'm not even scared of rejection anymore. Before YES I was OD shook of rejection but now I'm not worried about a ting. This has been my least ambitious period of life. I been phoning in my senior year of school so fukking bad so I don't feel like working at anything at all :heh:

BUT that has nothing to do with this. Every Caucasian person is racist I've learned to accept this in life. Not tryna deal with it.

Takbir :wow:
Cmon breh you know every cac chick wanna try a black dude before they settle down. Maybe you can be her first. All you gotta is try brehh

My uni is 90% cac so i know whats good trust me on that. The beckies are in experimental mode esp in college breh

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
what part of the game is this :mjcry:
If she was black I woulda secured. I secured a Ghanaian girl the other day :banderas:

Cmon breh you know every cac chick wanna try a black dude before they settle down. Maybe you can be her first. All you gotta is try brehh

My uni is 90% cac so i know whats good trust me on that. The beckies are in experimental mode esp in college breh
They swine

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Bradley is playing the #10 role?
they're playing a 4-4-2 w/ Altidore and Dempsey upfront but he keeps subconsciously dropping back in front of the defense :avbusure:

KNVbCfG.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
they're playing a 4-4-2 w/ Altidore and Dempsey upfront but he keeps subconsciously dropping back in front of the defense :avbusure:

KNVbCfG.png
Why not switch bradely with mix? Does mix have any play making skills? Bradley is just a work horse and im sure usa has better players to fit that role in the depth pool anyways

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Why not switch bradely with mix? Does mix have any play making skills? Bradley is just a work horse and im sure usa has better players to fit that role in the depth pool anyways
The commentators were saying the same thing (why isnt mix playing at CAM). I havent seen too much from mix but he has decent link ups :yeshrug:

All I've seen from Bradley thus far is back passes and backpedalling. This breh sees a couple defenders and a DM and he's like :whoa::whoa:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
second half, I'm in.
maybe it's my watch ESPN stream but this video feed is really wonky

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Max B @Ari Gold Bawse @horse. kills I officially allowed her. We were walking down the hall together and I just looked at my phone and didn't say a ting. I retire from all non-black women. How can I bag a girl who would most likely wear a "Darren Wilson, we got your six" shirt? :manny:
i know this feeling of being worried if a white girl is racist and not wanting to find out :intoodeep:

but i'd say a jew in nyc without a haircover is a pretty safe bet for not being a darren wilson supporter :manny:

also :camby: with that tlr every white person racist shyt. yeah white people fukkin up a lot in the news but i got white friends and family that are thurl A1 certified good brehs.

when you grow up like me you gotta recognize early you're not gonna change everyone's mind about everyone. you just do you and good people gravitate towards you regardless of where they're from

Last edited:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
@Max B @Ari Gold Bawse @horse. kills I officially allowed her. We were walking down the hall together and I just looked at my phone and didn't say a ting. I retire from all non-black women. How can I bag a girl who would most likely wear a "Darren Wilson, we got your six" shirt? :manny:

you miss 100 % of the shots you don't take :yeshrug:
stop acting like Arsenal around the box, playing the ball around and waiting for the perfect opportunity to fall out of the sky.
CDot sprays shots out from 35 meters because he has the green light on goal whenever he approaches it. and if it falls wide, he shrugs it off and tries again when he's got the ball at his feet.

I'm deading all talk about this Jewish girl until you tell us you made an approach, had a chat and she shut you down, or something other than "brehs she looked at me, I want the panties but I don't know if she's going to drop them"

also revoking your pass to use
9DE8Eez.png
until you report back to us with an approach. enough of the bullshyt, I'm not "allowing" it.

AS A MATTER OF FACT IS SHE EVEN fukkING JEWISH?!?!?!

Last edited: