Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is Ronaldo the chosen one brehs? Not since Maradona has one man done more for his country. C DOT across the belly :mjcry:

This is what happens when Germany doesn't have Ozil :troll:

the puppetmaster behind the curtains :wow:

Ozil, The Fraud Protector.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Today is the 8th Annual "Red Bulls Destroy Toronto FC's Chances Of Making The Playoffs By Blowing Them The fukk Out Late In The Season At Home Day" :laff:

:ahh:
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Kandji for Ballouchy trade :scusthov:

Matthew Mbuta playing in Iraqi Premier League :whoa:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Max B @Ari Gold Bawse @horse. kills I officially allowed her. We were walking down the hall together and I just looked at my phone and didn't say a ting. I retire from all non-black women. How can I bag a girl who would most likely wear a "Darren Wilson, we got your six" shirt? :manny:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
@Max B @Ari Gold Bawse @horse. kills I officially allowed her. We were walking down the hall together and I just looked at my phone and didn't say a ting. I retire from all non-black women. How can I bag a girl who would most likely wear a "Darren Wilson, we got your six" shirt? :manny:

nikka?!

You were walking with her and didnt say word? Wheres the game or the ambition to slay that jewish ting:mindblown:

How you know she dont like brothers without even trying fam:rudy:

You need to get over that fear of rejection and act like a cocky motherfukker with nothing to lose breh:win:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
nikka?!

You were walking with her and didnt say word? Wheres the game or the ambition to slay that jewish ting:mindblown:

How you know she dont like brothers without even trying fam:rudy:

You need to get over that fear of rejection and act like a cocky motherfukker with nothing to lose breh:win:
Swear down I'm not even scared of rejection anymore. Before YES I was OD shook of rejection but now I'm not worried about a ting. This has been my least ambitious period of life. I been phoning in my senior year of school so fukking bad so I don't feel like working at anything at all :heh:

BUT that has nothing to do with this. Every Caucasian person is racist I've learned to accept this in life. Not tryna deal with it.

Takbir :wow: