Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:lupe: :intoodeep: get into law school and become a prominent and successful civil rights advocate?

best of luck breh. i feel really good about this for you. i aint even gonna front, i was scared of married life. but it's overall better than rolling dolo :mjcry:

Thanks breh.

Is it odd to want a brehette that is on the same level as me in terms of pop culture? Lately I've been making a lot of references to shyt that brehetts look at me like :dwillhuh:

It sounds superficial as fukk but If a broad was to tell me that she enjoyed Talking Heads, could recite lines from Wes Anderson films and fukked real heavy with "Private Joy" by Prince I'd try to wife :mjcry::mjcry:

hit me with that shyt that relationships are about compromise and you gotta accept the other person whatever the case may be :mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:lupe: :intoodeep: get into law school and become a prominent and successful civil rights advocate?
No such thing as civil rights breh. Sometimes I'm oblivious to when a girl is feeling me. My eyesight isn't the best and I'm nearsighted. But this shyt is clear proof in the pudding.

I know what I was put on earth to do. I never thought I'd be able to say that

fist-pump.gif

Leave it at that akh.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Grams holy shyt that shooting happened literally right next to my boy's house

Thanks for the heads up :huhldup:

I can see attending another police brutality protest is in my near future :beli: these fukking cops :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Thanks breh.

Is it odd to want a brehette that is on the same level as me in terms of pop culture? Lately I've been making a lot of references to shyt that brehetts look at me like :dwillhuh:

It sounds superficial as fukk but If a broad was to tell me that she enjoyed Talking Heads, could recite lines from Wes Anderson films and fukked real heavy with "Private Joy" by Prince I'd try to wife :mjcry::mjcry:

hit me with that shyt that relationships are about compromise and you gotta accept the other person whatever the case may be :mjcry:
i think you'd be bored by that tbh, you want a girl who's willing to check out talking heads and wes anderson films because you recommend them.

but yeah, one of those quirks is real nice. my wife is a bigger prince fan than i am :mjcry:

No such thing as civil rights breh. Sometimes I'm oblivious to when a girl is feeling me. My eyesight isn't the best and I'm nearsighted. But this shyt is clear proof in the pudding.

I know what I was put on earth to do. I never thought I'd be able to say that

fist-pump.gif

Leave it at that akh.
breh please dont dust any cops off. it's not worth it. plus they're gonna trace this shyt back to OFT and we're all gonna have to testify and it could get awkward. i'd be on the stand trying to defend your good username and have to fight back making inside jokes

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
breh please dont dust any cops off. it's not worth it. plus they're gonna trace this shyt back to OFT and we're all gonna have to testify and it could get awkward. i'd be on the stand trying to defend your good username and have to fight back making inside jokes
If nothing was specifically said on here, nothing can be traced back. :youngsabo:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If nothing was specifically said on here, nothing can be traced back. :youngsabo:
these smilies gonna implicate you breh :to:

on some real shyt tho, dont do anything that wont help. you gonna self immolate in times square? :lupe: that would be quite a message but i wouldn't recommend that either

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what y'all know about failing them shyt tests brehs :smh:

had a bytch ready to send me them early morning nudes, sends me a pic of her towel on her bed, obviously I'm gonna be like "yeah, what up" and she's like "the only thing you'd want to be seeing is jesus christ and his values" and instead of saying something flippant I actually said something like "yeah he also put other people on earth for our enjoyment" , which is so unlike me, that shyt has to be the lamest thing ive said in ages. needless to say i didnt get them. 21st century struggles :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how can anyone look at today's games and say euro qualifying is even remotely tough or entertaining :trash: