Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
My UTD friend trying to tell me De Gea is the best GK in the prem.... :patrice:

He doesn't seem to make that many mistakes but I'd still maybe give it to Lloris or Courtois

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
But @Grams I gotta admit.

It's a whole nother game around here. I've found that whenever I go out of town, in terms of tinder, my numbers soar exponentially.

You can excuse me for being somewhat happy. There's potential with a black girl that is very good looking. In Denver I rarely get to hook up with good looking black women. :manny:

I gotta pounce. If I were in a more diverse area I wouldn't even bother with a post, as when I was in NYC my tinder matches expanded across all races and just had more in general. That's why I've been tryin to get to NYC I want it all, all the black girls, all the white women, there's just so much more possibility. Here in Colorado I'm a pariah, dropping knowledge about shyte that any unreconstructed fukkboy should know about...realistically.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
But @Grams I gotta admit.

It's a whole nother game around here. I've found that whenever I go out of town, in terms of tinder, my numbers soar exponentially.

You can excuse me for being somewhat happy. There's potential with a black girl that is very good looking. In Denver I rarely get to hook up with good looking black women. :manny:

I gotta pounce. If I were in a more diverse area I wouldn't even bother with a post, as when I was in NYC my tinder matches expanded across all races and just had more in general. That's why I've been tryin to get to NYC I want it all, all the black girls, all the white women, there's just so much more possibility. Here in Colorado I'm a pariah, dropping knowledge about shyte that any unreconstructed fukkboy should know about...realistically.
You gonna feast at Randall's Island breh :banderas:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I have already. What holds me back is alcohol. To be completely honest and bald :mjcry:

I really wish I could be sober. shyt is easier said than done tho
Convert to Islam. I haven't drank alcohol in time. My alcohol tolerance was always on a mad ting and I don't know how that's possible cuz even back in the dayz when I was wild wild west no church no religion Grams I rarely drank. I threw up like a bytch but I was always aware of where I was and what I said. Never came close to blacking out even though the amount I would drink was :huhldup:

I'll never forget New Years I chugged OD henny and my brehs where like "now we gotta carry this nikka Grams home" but I was completely fine :heh: :heh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Quick brehs, I need that advice on bagging a bartender.

I feel like @horse. kills would give me guidance but I'm opening this up to the floor.

This is literally you brehs chilling in the bathroom stalls giving me tips, I'm currently at the bar, things going swimmingly, just need to seal things :mjcry:
actually never bagged a bartender :mjcry: never really tried either tbh. one time i almost did in nyc but my drunk friend and this ugly chick who fell in love with me for 2 nights ruined it for me

a true playa woulda overcame doe :mjcry:
but seeing this post 2 hours later and it being too late to reply got me :sadbron:
Got the number. We made it word to @horse. kills :manny:
and then i saw this :banderas: :banderas: :blessed: :blessed:

nothing like an attractive and interesting black woman :wow: just NOTHING LIKE IT BREHS :damn:

NOTHING :damn: :damn:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
actually never bagged a bartender :mjcry: never really tried either tbh. one time i almost did in nyc but my drunk friend and this ugly chick who fell in love with me for 2 nights ruined it for me

a true playa woulda overcame doe :mjcry:
but seeing this post 2 hours later and it being too late to reply got me :sadbron:

and then i saw this :banderas: :banderas: :blessed: :blessed:

nothing like an attractive and interesting black woman :wow: just NOTHING LIKE IT BREHS :damn:

NOTHING :damn: :damn:

This is true. I'm gonna make the most of this. She even seems to share my same sense of humor. Perhaps something shared between mixed brehs and brehettes :mjcry:

An attraction towards the weird, someone who laughed when Dennis Hopper screamed not to look at him in Blue Velvet :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I know what I gotta do brehs. EVERYTHING that has happened to me in life was put in place for this specific episode in American history. shyt is too perfect. My OFT nikkas I love you. Pimp Squad 4 life baby. P.O.P. hold it dine :banderas:
:lupe: :intoodeep: get into law school and become a prominent and successful civil rights advocate?

This is true. I'm gonna make the most of this. She even seems to share my same sense of humor. Perhaps something shared between mixed brehs and brehettes :mjcry:

An attraction towards the weird, someone who laughed when Dennis Hopper screamed not to look at him in Blue Velvet :mjcry:
best of luck breh. i feel really good about this for you. i aint even gonna front, i was scared of married life. but it's overall better than rolling dolo :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Poli...ed-shooting-in-south-St-Louis--278602601.html
Apparently all he had was a sandwich. Taze man then shoot him 16 times brehs :demonic:

I know what I gotta do brehs. EVERYTHING that has happened to me in life was put in place for this specific episode in American history. shyt is too perfect. My OFT nikkas I love you. Pimp Squad 4 life baby. P.O.P. hold it dine :banderas:
South City cops are bums :pacspit:

Lots of racist italians patrolling their old neighborhoods there :avbusure: