Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I feel like that's one of the dumbest things to seek out in another partner. About as relevant and potentially damaging to a relationship as how cold or warm you like it to be when you go to sleep.
exactly

if you do your religious stuff, there is your space. Im not going to fight you on what you believe because at the end of the day it does not matter. I am not going to put you in a situation to compromise your faith because I am not an a$$hole. If that is a big hold up with you, then you should really look at yourself.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

2sHyXlq.png
this keeps up, there's no way they get top 4

Wow usually this happen to arsenal second half of the season like in February or something. They always start off hot but this year i guess not:lolbron:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
damn..was excited for new music too..i was worried when i saw 21 tracks..giving at a spin now.
A lot of the brehs who were on that garage-ish revivalist wave a few years ago have put out some...shaky...releases now that the sound is going mainstreamey. Everything Disclosure has done since their album I've just pretended didn't actually happen and waited for them to actually try again.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
A lot of the brehs who were on that garage-ish revivalist wave a few years ago have put out some...shaky...releases now that the sound is going mainstreamey. Everything Disclosure has done since their album I've just pretended didn't actually happen and waited for them to actually try again.

You right, i heard the latch remix with schoolboy q and was like :stopitslime:. i have been playing on loop 'everybody knows' the past 30 minutes :leon:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that I even give a shyt about England but I've just seen the starting 11 and see Chambers is starting over Clyne. :dahell:

Chambers is woeful at RB; he's ridiculously slow and average as fack on the ball.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Not that I even give a shyt about England but I've just seen the starting 11 and see Chambers is starting over Clyne. :dahell:

Chambers is woeful at RB; he's ridiculously slow and average as fack on the ball.
Hodgson :martinL:

This guy Chambers was Clyne's backup before the arsenal buy

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Think England is :whoa: about having too many black players in the XI :mjpls:
trust me i know all about it

my idol Andy Cole was scoring goals for fun and barely got capped for England

England has always been :mjpls: about Black #9s. Sturridge is only getting love because england is now :flabbynsick:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andy Cole needed bare chances to score a goal tho and that wasn't gonna cut it at international level :sas2: and he was beefing with Teddy and em :sas2:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Jose was so right about FRAUD Casillas...against SLOVAKIA...:snoop:

fukkin Spain man...just gorgeous football until it gets to Casillas...