Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
these smilies gonna implicate you breh :to:

on some real shyt tho, dont do anything that wont help. you gonna self immolate in times square? :lupe: that would be quite a message but i wouldn't recommend that either
Self-immolation? :mjlol:

My life would be wasted if I didn't take at least 6 with me.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:whoa: NY lottery is a client b

what y'all know about failing them shyt tests brehs :smh:

had a bytch ready to send me them early morning nudes, sends me a pic of her towel on her bed, obviously I'm gonna be like "yeah, what up" and she's like "the only thing you'd want to be seeing is jesus christ and his values" and instead of saying something flippant I actually said something like "yeah he also put other people on earth for our enjoyment" , which is so unlike me, that shyt has to be the lamest thing ive said in ages. needless to say i didnt get them. 21st century struggles :snoop:

If she sending nudes the less thought is needed.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Convert to Islam. I haven't drank alcohol in time. My alcohol tolerance was always on a mad ting and I don't know how that's possible cuz even back in the dayz when I was wild wild west no church no religion Grams I rarely drank. I threw up like a bytch but I was always aware of where I was and what I said. Never came close to blacking out even though the amount I would drink was :huhldup:

I'll never forget New Years I chugged OD henny and my brehs where like "now we gotta carry this nikka Grams home" but I was completely fine :heh: :heh:
this is the post htat made me realize Grams actually converted

props :salute:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

2sHyXlq.png
this keeps up, there's no way they get top 4

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This exam I have coming up is bloooooowwwwwing me brehs. It's 9 essay questions. The level of memorization I need to do is muaaaaaad :why:

shyt is gonna be :longforman: wish me luck

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I hate it when broads be like, "we dont share the same faith in God"

Its happened to me with a few joints this year. :snoop:

Im not an Athiest, I believe in God. Just not religion.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

My current girl is like we need to go to church and find God together. "I can't be with a man who doesn't do church."

I don't understand why this is such a thing, if I respect and care for you why does that matter. Unless she Mushlem or Jewish I don't get it.

Especially when a lot of these chicks are only religious on Sundays

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My current girl is like we need to go to church and find God together. "I can't be with a man who doesn't do church."

I don't understand why this is such a thing, if I respect and care for you why does that matter. Unless she Mushlem or Jewish I don't get it.

one joint, we talking nasty and what not.

talk about anything and everything, vibing cool. Actually on the phone with each other for hours and not feeling bad. (:wtf:) I told her I didnt goto church this Sunday, and she goes on about "I can't be with you like that because we dont share the same faith in God." :mindblown:

In my younger days, i used to fight it but I was like whatever. It doesnt make sense to me at all, but its important to them so I rather nip it now than be unhappy later.

It doesnt matter to me at all. Love is love and all that. Why pre-judge people off something like that.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

I feel like that's one of the dumbest things to seek out in another partner. About as relevant and potentially damaging to a relationship as how cold or warm you like it to be when you go to sleep.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I been going to church with my girl for like 3 months...told her last Sunday I wasn't feeling it. She started crying.

It's not that I'm against church, but this church in particular felt real pretentious. I couldn't F with it. Every club in the world has some sort of exclusivity, Church is the only organisation that accepts any and everyone. I still have a hard time with that concept.