Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Walt, you my nikka but I may have to neg you for this :sadbron: :sadcam: :mjcry: :to:
ih5svwm.png

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Walt, you my nikka but I may have to neg you for this :sadbron: :sadcam: :mjcry: :to:
ih5svwm.png
:umad: everything he said was spot on. Nas stans ruin the booth with their negging and jihadi like delusional posting.

New Columbus Crew logo looks straight. I really liked the motif with the workers before but I like this one a lot

feels... Bundesliga inspired? :ehh:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Imma Nas stan, but not as serious as others (anymore). I never heard of this Droog cat, and dont even care.

But he went at a song for the kids. :to:

I Can is a terrible song filled with incorrect statements but it was positive for the kids. :to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Imma Nas stan, but not as serious as others (anymore). I never heard of this Droog cat, and dont even care.

But he went at a song for the kids. :to:

I Can is a terrible song filled with incorrect statements but it was positive for the kids. :to:

It is a terrible song. But over the last week and a half or so, from seeing the documentary and writing about Nas (I've written at length about Nas for my internship).

I really respect Nas. Because he never really emerged into the mainstream but has had some commercial success. Way more that I could ever respect the black Brad Pitt :mjcry:

And Jay definitely delves into that in Decoded (which I read entirely last night pretty much) about how he can traverse that commercial aspect and street aspect. He can, I just want no part of it :mjcry:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Finally sank in my younger breh is getting married, had to move that nikka out today.. House empty as fukk.... @horse. kills and @Hollister he is marrying a Brazilian..that makes me part brazilian welcome me brehs...
r3ShbI1.png

:patrice: application accepted on probate status, @Hollister will be sending you more application details within 30 days. and since this is brazil we're talking about, that means 6 months.

:whoa: marry someone you haven't lived with. brave man, your brother

The wait is 6-18 months, i'll put your form together with the rest of them

get%2Bin%2Bline.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
TFC :avbface:

pen with houston down to ten men down 0-1, CLUB ICON JERMAIN DEFOE misses the penalty, they lose

somehow found a way to do it again

NYRB now with 88% chance of making the playoffs

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching Blackish for the first time, it's gonna be a hit. But I can see this show going the Chappell route, with the people involve realizing that what they are doing is a bit too real for the non Black audience.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
this is a perfect comparison for Jay :wow:

I got an article now like the joy of 6 that names every one of Jay's nicknames:

Jazzy
Jigga
Hova
The black brad Pitt
The black warren Buffett
The black Ralph Lauren
Grey Hova
Blue Hova

He's a joke :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
After watching Blackish for the first time, it's gonna be a hit. But I can see this show going the Chappell route, with the people involve realizing that what they are doing is a bit too real for the non Black audience.
I can see that.

Show is hilarious tho