Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Not having to go to work at all :ahh:
I'm on salary and I've "worked" about 6 total hours since Monday. Tomorrow I'm going to hang around the Javits Center with my camera taking pics of the PAWGS in costumes for Comic Con.

Oh, while on "company time" and paycheck deposits on Friday.

:win:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm on salary and I've "worked" about 6 total hours since Monday. Tomorrow I'm going to hang around the Javits Center with my camera taking pics of the PAWGS in costumes for Comic Con.

Oh, while on "company time" and paycheck deposits on Friday.

:win:
If I didn't have an exam I'd be out there with you pause

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insurance claims adjuster (property). I'm the guy that comes to your house when you file an insurance claim and inspect the damages, write estimates, etc.
sounds like a decent job even tho there is moving around but im guessing you/company set up appointments and the rest of time u spend at home with all the info you collected?, what do you make 30-40 k after taxes?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Insurance claims adjuster (property). I'm the guy that comes to your house when you file an insurance claim and inspect the damages, write estimates, etc.

Weren't you doing something in architecture? I remember from the FIFA days when me you and Papi used to play. Or I coulda just made all that up.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
sounds like a decent job even tho there is moving around but im guessing you/company set up appointments and the rest of time u spend at home with all the info you collected?, what do you make 30-40 k after taxes?

Yeah, basically. My firm works on behalf of the insurance companies you insure with. So the insurance companies hire us to make the inspections and do the repair estimates. My reports and estimates I complete at home.

And yeah, 30-40k after taxes, but that's just in my salary. I make commission as well off the estimates I write. :win: I know people that made $300k in 3 months during Hurricane Sandy and shyt. The cool thing is I get to write off my gas expenses, too.

Weren't you doing something in architecture? I remember from the FIFA days when me you and Papi used to play. Or I coulda just made all that up.

Yeah, I did building construction management. Took the first job offer after college though. :manny: Worked out better because nothing beats the flexibility I have now.