Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The ferguson saga

:shaq2:

btw i made you and @dappadonna a :tottenhamcry:

pbsPPHh.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The ferguson saga
i dont agree with @yoyoyo1 doing that, he should only troll non serious wasteman topics like dudes wumming themselves over black women dating white guys

but i also dont agree with you glorifying the prison industrial system that locks up young black men and treats them like animals :ufdup: as an outsider of this country, no less

FOR SHAME @Max B FOR SHAME

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
i dont agree with @yoyoyo1 doing that, he should only troll non serious wasteman topics like dudes wumming themselves over black women dating white guys

but i also dont agree with you glorifying the prison industrial system that locks up young black men and treats them like animals :ufdup: as an outsider of this country, no less

FOR SHAME @Max B FOR SHAME
Where is this prison talk coming from man:heh:

Didnt you know that @Diddly Drogba has some kinda weird fetish for prison rape?:scust:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Listening to portishead, I have always thought they should have just stopped at the two albums and the live ones.

mind expanding on this? Personally it goes Dummy, Third, Portishead in order of enjoyment, with Dummy and Third being a lot closer. I don't think Portishead the album is bad though, just that the other two are better.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
One of the great things about Walt's writing is his ability to make things sound epic as fukk.

Never knew Cole Cash was living one of the greatest redemption stories since Professor Snape :mjcry: