Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Im confused, I thought I sold @Max B ?
Its obv you have sick old demented old man as manager who has a huge crush on wilshere starting him in every game in so many differnt position like him playing DM:heh:

Ozil's slow ass on the wing when dat nikkas barely tracks back:pachaha:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But with all that, Jose will be always be jealous of what Wenger has at Arsenal
It's true no matter how many titles he's won and how special he feels, he still does not understand why Arsene is so highly respected.
liGafNz.png

HeFQH8s.png
Poor little rich man.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I
Ozil's slow ass on the wing when dat nikkas barely tracks back:pachaha:
That's why ive come around to the @penfield and @mastermind way of thinking. Give a CAM you spent tens of millions on a different position and assign him duties he's poor at, brehs.

Now see someone like Fabregas could probably fulfill the defensive duties there maybe but Ozil? :avbusure:

I can't criticise him forreal if he's being played out fo his position in a shyt system. He can't be happy.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
That's why ive come around to the @penfield and @mastermind way of thinking. Give a CAM you spent tens of millions on a different position and assign him duties he's poor at, brehs.

Now see someone like Fabregas could probably fulfill the defensive duties there maybe but Ozil? :avbusure:

I can't criticise him forreal if he's being played out fo his position in a shyt system. He can't be happy.
thing is nobody would have excepted cesc to be able to do what he's doing. :wow:

I like ozil. I just think he's the type that shines when he's surrounded by supreme talent. Put him on a hard working but not as talented squad and this is what you get.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Well ozil knew arsenal had enough CAM in which arsenal clearly needed a striker instead of dat fish eye scrub.

But anyways ozil was just a panic buy to satisfy the woolwich fans after they were on his ass for not signing someone.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
thing is nobody would have excepted cesc to be able to do what he's doing. :wow:

I like ozil. I just think he's the type that shines when he's surrounded by supreme talent. Put him on a hard working but not as talented squad and this is what you get.
Da nikka had ronaldo , di maria , benzema and higuin at point thats why his assist stats were high. He can even last a full 90 cause his stamina isnt that great.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Well ozil knew arsenal had enough CAM in which arsenal clearly needed a striker instead of dat fish eye scrub.

But anyways ozil was just a panic buy to satisfy the woolwich fans after they were on his ass for not signing someone.
:mjlol: