Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've come to terms with it. I fell in love with his Arsenal but we all have a shelf life. I'm more pissed about the formation change than anything. We have dropped too many points because we didnt get the best out of our talent.

Nah, I expect to win but in big games shyt happens. We should be challenging for the title.

Stan Collymore saying Gary Medel, Tom Huddlestone would help us. Breh is an idiot when he wants to be. Brehs really expecting Arsenal to spend 40 million on a DM too.

Arsenal aren't buying third party players or spending 40 million on DM. Fantasy land.
wenger is al davis status breh. coulda been a revolutionary figure if he went out on top. the ego will bring down many a man in the end.

i really dont understand why anyone would want to play for him. he strikes me as the type that doesn't even look players in the eye and calls them by position or surname when he's feeling warm

the thing that's always pissed me off about arsenal is the pretentiousness, it's not liverpool level but it's 2nd-highest in england. like arsenal is too good to win, they're much more concerned with playing football the right way and letting the bloodthirsty mongrels fight over titles. and that's 150% wenger. i will hate them so much less once he's gone. breh's so-called intelligence has been carried by a french accent and a few $50 words for too long now

Montez

Superstar
Daps
the thing is, those brehs are much better than Flamteta

Its not a hard position to find someone at all.

Disagree.

With the way we play you need an intelligent, physical, mobile midfielder with the ability to pick out a pass.

If it was a straight DM we need then yes but Arsenal aren't looking for that. Is Medel or T-Hudd saving us? I don't think they can improve us. Top clubs don't have Flamini but they ain't buying Medel either.

wenger is al davis status breh. coulda been a revolutionary figure if he went out on top. the ego will bring down many a man in the end.

i really dont understand why anyone would want to play for him. he strikes me as the type that doesn't even look players in the eye and calls them by position or surname when he's feeling warm

the thing that's always pissed me off about arsenal is the pretentiousness, it's not liverpool level but it's 2nd-highest in england. like arsenal is too good to win, they're much more concerned with playing football the right way and letting the bloodthirsty mongrels fight over titles. and that's 150% wenger. i will hate them so much less once he's gone. breh's so-called intelligence has been carried by a french accent and a few $50 words for too long now

I think that died, fans want to win. I think in the early years with all the young kids that was goal but it died when we bottled the title in 2011. I'll commend him ffor keeping the club in the Champions League when we really had no businesses being there but the last two years have been frustrating, especially this summer. I think the board has escaped a lot of heat because Wenger is the face of the club but when you have the CEO leading a campaign against third party ownership shows the club was half hearted about going after some players.

I think he's good with players but he's sees them as projects more than anything. That helps because you get an Aaron Ramsey or Ashley Cole but it will cost you a few. He's too loyal to them, Ozil should've been pulled yesterday, Arteta, Vermaelen all stayed on too long.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Disagree.

With the way we play you need an intelligent, physical, mobile midfielder with the ability to pick out a pass.

If it was a straight DM we need then yes but Arsenal aren't looking for that. Is Medel or T-Hudd saving us? I don't think they can improve us. Top clubs don't have Flamini but they ain't buying Medel either.
I sort of disagree, mostly because we dont play any type of way at the moment. We dont possess it well nor do we counter. (man like @frush11 been saying this for years)

Ideally, Liverpool's Xabi is who could step in and play there.

My comment about Mendel or THudd is in comparison to the clowns we have there now. Not that we should buy them.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I sort of disagree, mostly because we dont play any type of way at the moment. We dont possess it well nor do we counter. (man like @frush11 been saying this for years)

Ideally, Liverpool's Xabi is who could step in and play there.

My comment about Mendel or THudd is in comparison to the clowns we have there now. Not that we should buy them.

Yep. We seemed to be developing a formula last season but abandoned it. If Wenger is going to persist with 4-1-4-1 or even a 4-2-3-1 with Ramadan, it's going to take a really special player to fill that role, too much pressure on one position. When he says he's looking for a young Vieira it kinda tells me where he wants to go.

We seem to be moving to more of a counterattacking side, it's just a combination of players at times.

I remembering on that M'Vila train :to:

That Jules Bianchi video :whoo:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know why :sas2:

thumb

I've never seen one manager dominate another like this. Pretty brutal record tbh.

Three more years to get a win :lupe:

There goes that fourth official again :mjpls:

But with all that, Jose will be always be jealous of what Wenger has at Arsenal

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
try to fit "10 #10s" brehs

BzP45sZCYAA-p5C.jpg:large

We seem to be moving to more of a counterattacking side, it's just a combination of players at times.
I dont think we are.

I honestly believe he is just spending to spend. If he was moving to a counterattacking side, he wouldnt go with a 4231.

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try to fit "10 #10s" brehs

BzP45sZCYAA-p5C.jpg:large

I

The attackers swap positions so much that I think the average position is intended to look something like this. They do crowd each other out a bit much, but this graphic doesn't really have much to do with that. It'd look the same if they played with proper width.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The attackers swap positions so much that I think the average position is intended to look something like this. They do crowd each other out a bit much, but this graphic doesn't really have much to do with that. It'd look the same if they played with proper width.
breh, we swapping for no reason.

It doesnt work. This is what I am saying. Its not working.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Woolwich fans need to realize your manager has lost it. Hes a stubborn old man who wont change his philosophy. Im glad wenger hasnt left yet

Mourinho out-coached him yet again:mjlol: